Thread: swordfish esc question

Default swordfish esc question

i just received my new 200a swordfish esc and i put on all my 5.5 connectors and installed everything and then programed the esc. when i plug in my esc with the receiver connected it does its beeping thing, thats when the problem starts, i pull the trigger all the way back and i dont get anything but as soon as i push the trigger fully forward it starts working but it keeps runnign forward in the neutral position, is this a programing problem with my raido? i am using a traxxas tq2 2.4 radio and receiver.

Try again, my 120 took like 5 times till it worked right, been fine ever since
    I'm married with children, you can't scare me!

did it about 10 times and it is still the same, it dosent seem like a programing problem with the esc, i didnt change anything on the rx/tx from the old esc and i still cant seem to get the esc to recognise where the neutral position is on the radio.

I would try thr throttle calbration thing. Turn on transmitter ,pull trigger and hold, turn on rx wait for the 4 beep sequence,
    let it go to neutral while the 4 beeps are going then your done.
    You probably did it already...just thought I should mention it.

Good luck

Chrisi

Did you try reversing the Tx throttle?Seems I remember having to do that with the Traxxas.

Figured it out guys, it was a lack of reading the directions on the disk that was sent with the esc