Thread: Anyone from Port Angeles or Sequim Area?

Default Anyone from Port Angeles or Sequim Area?

Just seeing if there is anyone around here that is from Port Angeles Or Sequim WA that would want to run some boats.

We have a club race coming up April 15. Although it might be a ways to go for you. Your more than welcome. Its in granite falls about 930 am.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    1/10th scale miss dewalt, ul-1 insane fe-30, ul-1 jae 21 rigger, ul-1 powered lynx, UL-1 powerd delta force 26,
    ul-1 sprint cat 21

Do you guys have a class for a Fightercat Daytona? Is this something that requires namba insurance or anything or just a fun run?

Sounds like a lot of fun!

We are a namba club. It depends on what you have in your cat. We have limited spec offshore that cats run in but are limited to spec motors (ul1 motors proboat motors and sv27 motors) and are limited to 4 s.

1/10th scale miss dewalt, ul-1 insane fe-30, ul-1 jae 21 rigger, ul-1 powered lynx, UL-1 powerd delta force 26,
    ul-1 sprint cat 21

Quote Originally Posted by twofford71 View Post
    We are a namba club. It depends on what you have in your cat. We have limited spec offshore that cats run in but are limited to spec motors (ul1 motors proboat motors and sv27 motors) and are limited to 4 s.

Yea this one would not fit that class. Leopard 4082 1600kv on 6s power. bummer.

You can run at the district 8 races. We offer an open hydro class that you can run any NAMBA legal boat in. The next race is this weekend in the Tacoma area. See the schedule here.

The Kitsap RC Boat club races at Sandy Shores Lake. It's just this side of the Hood Canal Bridge. Their next race is April 6. If you're interested I'll get you more information.