Thread: Impulse 26 with MIss Geico Guts VIDEO

Default Impulse 26 with MIss Geico Guts VIDEO

Got my dad an Impulse 26 for this past christmas. I had the stock electronics from my miss geico lying around so I did a little transplant surgery. All in all the swap over was ridiculously easy and it makes me want an Impulse 26 now, although I may just jump up to the 31. As stated set up is stock Probaot 60amp esc and 1500kv motor out of an MIss Geico. Was running a 3300 mah 4s in the video and the stock plastic prop. Gonna throw a x645 on her and either a higher kv motor and stick with 4s or a larger esc and go for 5-6s just for the hell of it.

boat runs good I just put a UL-1 power plant in mine and ran a 642 prop I got pretty much the same results I think you will really wake it up with a metal prop. This little boat takes power upgrades pretty good and they are easy to swap out I did it in the time it took my 2 batt packs to charge.

Love it!! I get great pleasure crammin big motors in small hulls myself. I think you'll be disappointed with an x645 as it is SO much more prop than the stock one. Torque roll will be horrendous, and torque steer will keep it on a right turn path almost constantly. Conisider making it even faster(its already bad-a$$ for an Impulse 26), but keeping it controllable with an m445 or s220 possibly.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

I think the stock prop is fairly beefy.......................its like an s215 isnt it?
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Was just curious if you were using a single 4s pack with the 1500kv motor?

With the 60 amp ESc as he said he had he can only run 14.8v or up. LVC is set for higher volt batteries. The 35-50 amp ESC's can only run up to 12.6
    SW26 V3 Green 35mph , Swifter Hydro 26. Delta Force 35. cars ,3 Rustlers 45-76 Mph.