Thread: Mini Rio Replacement - Dog ATE Mine!

Default Mini Rio Replacement - Dog ATE Mine!

So the other day I came home to find my dog had opened the cabinet in the garage pulled out my mini rio and completely chew it to pieces. I had upgraded it with the fastrcboat brushless motor and esc. The only thing salvageable is the motor and flex cable. I do have all the connection ends to the esc so I am going to try to put it back together before I buy a new one. Anyways I am in the need of a new boat for summer. I enjoyed the mini rio after I went brushless, even though it was always to choppy for full throttle. I want advice if I should just pick up a used mini rio for $50 or get the newer mini mono. has anybody had both and is the mini mono much better even with the different electronics. my three choices are to (1) get a used mini rio and a mini alligator tours boat as a rescue boat. (2) Just get the new mini mono. Or (3) stay away from the mini's and get something like a Proboat impulse. I do like the mini boats tho because they can fit in smaller places and have so much power for being so small. photo (2).jpgphoto (1).jpgphoto (3).jpg

Damn Dude that sucks.

ya I was pretty pissed.

what kind of dog did that?

I have a 10mo old Siberian husky that likes to chew everything

I have a Mini Rio that I don't run anymore. It has been upgraded to brushless but is missing the radio receiver. email me at robjo(at)rogers.com if you are interested.
    Grand River Marine Modellers, el Presidente
    IROC VUP, 25" Prince Mono, Mini Hydro, Classic Barrel Back, brushless Mini Rio and two Nitro Tunnels