Thread: WTB - Rx Pack and Charger Adapter

Default WTB - Rx Pack and Charger Adapter

Well It is time I move into the Rx pack world, never run one before but am going to be running 5s+ on a few of my boats so need to get something.

I am assuming I need some sort of adapter for charging purposes, as I don't have any charger plug for a receiver hookup?

I can buy a pack and a plug on ebay I am sure, but thought a member might have an extra laying around they want to get rid of.

Let me know what you got.

Thanks.
    The Speeders *PB SW 26 BL *PB Formula FASTech
    The Cruiser *CBM Marlin Cruiser
    The Pool Toys *Proboat Mini-C (x2)

Since a lot of the things, I/we use require batteries I've long ago purchased the charger, ( AA, AAA, C, D, 9volt, no adapter needed), and batteries. A 4 AA carrier, and possibly a plug can be picked up at Radio Shack, etc. I have
    old plugs from servos, and have also found that some plugs from old computers will work. BTW, the AA batts I'm using are 2300mah. I also use 2s lipos with a regulator. Have also seen 6volt rechargeable packs at the bicycle store all the way up to 10,000mah.

Well I no longer need a pack. I just bought two 5s lipos tonight so I just decided to buy a 6v 2000mah reciever pack, a charger adapter, and a servo extension to make disabling the BEC on my boats easier. $20 for everything and ease of use on my part is worth it.

[QUOTE=Visual Perfection;402060]Well I no longer need a pack. I just bought two 5s lipos tonight so I just decided to buy a 6v 2000mah reciever pack, a charger adapter, and a servo extension to make disabling the BEC on my boats easier. $20 for everything and ease of use on my part is worth it.[/QUOTE
    Care to share where you found, and purchased these items?????

ebay