Bought my Segad last fall hoping it would arrive in time before Mother Nature decided to freeze the water....not the case. Venom with their back ordered products didn't get it here until late November. No biggie right. Well today was the first decent day with open water I was able to take it out. It made it 20 feet before the left drive disconnected and fell off sinking to the bottom of the pond. Seriously!!!! Wow...what a $500 POS. I've been into RC's my whole life more or less. Owned more than 10 trucks, 4 buggies, a heli, 2 planes and 2 boats including this one and I have yet to see something built so cheap as the Venom Segad BL Cat. The day I received it I doubted its quality when I looked at those puny BL outrunners, the chinese ESC's and the sweat shop level of build quality. This thing screams junk. Some one please give me some suggestions for a decent replacement for this thing. I'm giving Venom a chance to defend their customer support by emailing them, supplying photos and giving them a chance to back their product but if Customer Service follows suit to their quality of merchandise I expect I'll never hear from them. I'll keep you posted as to progress. Seriously right now I'm considering a Traxxas Spartan. They may not be the top performance boat of the fleet but I have had and do have products from them and they are a reputable company who stands behind their products and build some decent cars. I would assume that same pride is carried over into their Marine products.