Thread: newbie renegade rigger

Default newbie renegade rigger

I read alot about these little riggers and saw some video so I ordered one to build as my first boat. I will put on pictures after I get started and I'm sure I will have a few questions when it comes to power and props. I here their not suposed to run for extended periods like the whole pack with out heating up and I wasn't sure if I added cooling if it would solve that or not. I,m going to use it just for kicks in the local pond not to be the comp racer. For the cooling I might need to run a in runner to cool it or one of those plates I've seen that go between the motor and the mount on the out runner motors.Any help with input about the building or parts for one of these would help alot before I get started. Thanx PS This is an awsome site and I have learned a ton from these forums and all of your input.(CONSUMED IN RC BOATS NOW)

They come with all you will need except for the esc, hardware and radio, for fun the prop that comes with the ose hardware package is fine and does not cause to much heat. It was my first wood build and a good one at that. Still take with me for fun between running the bigger boats.