Thread: ML Boatworks- Sport 12, 20, 20L, and 40 Hydroplane Online Instruction manual

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ML Boatworks- Sport 12, 20, 20L, and 40 Hydroplane Online Instruction manual

Please fully read the below paragraphs before moving forward to the instruction manual. Thanks!
    Welcome to the ML Boatworks Sport Hydroplane series online build instruction manual. Thank you for your ML Boatworks purchase. You will find this quality kit will be extremely enjoyable to build, and if built properly, will give you years of enjoyment! This manual was made building the 31”- GP310, however the 26.5”- GP265, 33.5”- GP335 and 39.5”- GP400 hulls build in the same manor. While the 4 different hulls have obvious length differences, the center section width is adjusted independently in each kit as well. Even though this change is present, the placement of key parts and the structure of all 4 kits are pretty much the same, making this instruction manual cross over for all 4 kits with ease.
    This manual will be completed over the next couple of days. I will ask that anyone that may have questions about purchasing a kit, please PM me, or find the ML Boatworks sport 20 thread in this section of OSE. I would like to keep this build manual as clean as possible to avoid confusion. I would like those who have questions, to please post your question here, as it may help another builder, but please, please do not use the quote option in this forum. Quoting posts with pictures will only lead to possible confusion. Please just refer to the post #, and ask the question you have, and I will respond as soon as I see it! Thanks so much, Mike Luszcz, www.mlboatworksrc.com

Last edited by cybercrxt; 10-28-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM