Thread: Gas question?

Default Gas question?

Hi guys, just fitted a warehouse hobbies m5 motor kit with clutch in to my Aquacraft Rio 51 and was wondering if i could fit a tube onto the exhaust that goes into the water to reduce the engine noise?

Thanks
    Prince 25 8XL,Delta force 29 8XL, SV27,Rio 51,Mini Rio,Stock Miss Geico m445,ERBE,Baja 5B SS, Hyper ST, Castle Emaxx.

It wont be in the water while on plane anyhow.
    The best way is to go brushless :)
    You can buy little silencers for the end of the pipe that help a bit, but it's still a noisy 2 stroke.

Thanks was gonna go brushless but cant beat 30 minute run times! What if the tubes long enough though its only for the maiden run until my silencer arrives.
    Prince 25 8XL,Delta force 29 8XL, SV27,Rio 51,Mini Rio,Stock Miss Geico m445,ERBE,Baja 5B SS, Hyper ST, Castle Emaxx.

Never done it personally but see here http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?t=33644

I once saw a fitting in the exhaust and then a cooling tube to it, I thought that was to quiet it down alittle but not sure what that fitting was for

No what i mean is a tube on the end of the pipe going in to the water would this work?

Thanks