Thread: OSE Lipo's

Default OSE Lipo's

I bought these from OSE. Correct me if I'm wrong but they have a 4 cell balance plugs on them not a 2. I have 2 chargers and I get error codes on both saying wrong cell count.20120205_092300.jpg20120205_092314.jpg

That looks like the correct plug for a 2S. Hyperion 2S and 3S LiPo's use the same plastic case, just depends on the number of wires connected.

You're correct. I don't have a Hyperion charger so I'm gonna need an adapter which it appears to be an easy find/buy. I was trying to use an Onyx 245 and a Venom. Now I see why they would not work. And I was planning on taking this new build out today.

There several balance taps out there so youneed to make sure you have the correct balance board or adaptor
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Thanks. Found the correct one. These are good batteries right?

Yup I think the best
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

You can change the pin out in the plug to match a "regular" 2s pack, I did it so I can just plug them into the 4s balance port but the charger sees a 2s pack.
    Use a pin to push in on the tabs and slide the connector out and move it to the correct spot on the plug.
    Done it with many packs and they work fine, takes about 2 minutes. Can be put back to stock easily.
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?