Thread: subforums

Default subforums

Things are tending to move rather quickly and getting lost on the forum. What do you guys think of a tips area with subforums that have re-directed links to the original forum topics that deal with specific tips and info. For example

Mono Handling
    Rigger Handling
    Hydro Handling
    Esc Tips
    Motor Tips
    Prop Tips
    Battery Tips
    Building tips

As always comments are welcome.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

I like it. Was recently thinking of suggesting subsections like you have it.... Though props are already kind of covered under the forum already with not a ton of traffic... But great idea!

Sean

Do it.

That's a good idea Steve.

How about a Scale Boat Forum. I think there's some "closet scale" guys here that need a place to show off their beauties aside from the wannagofaster peeps.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Ok.
    Steven Vaccaro

How about a sub forum for pursuit/bling rocket/promise/hor etc and one for all the clone cats. They are some of the most popular builds currently.
    Be nice to have the info all in its own place so the answers to the common questions are easy to find.
    Works well with the Proboat and Aquacraft products. Really like the Motley Crew section.
    Not 100% sure what section would work, as some are rtr and a pile are builds.
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    How about a Scale Boat Forum. I think there's some "closet scale" guys here that need a place to show off their beauties aside from the wannagofaster peeps.
    Good idea ... I like all kinds of electric boats.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

+1 more to this
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, scale or semi scale is fun too.I've got one coming soon.

I would like to see a scale topic area.
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Things are tending to move rather quickly and getting lost on the forum. What do you guys think of a tips area with subforums that have re-directed links to the original forum topics that deal with specific tips and info. For example

Mono Handling
    Rigger Handling
    Hydro Handling
    Esc Tips
    Motor Tips
    Prop Tips
    Battery Tips
    Building tips

As always comments are welcome.
    Steven, I just re-read this post and now better understand what you're suggesting ; the key word being re-direct . Intent, as I understand it is to link to previous posts on a specific topic. Good idea, sounds like a bit of work but thumbs up. (Still would like to see a Scale Boat forum, 'though - sounds like others do as well).
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

I would love to see a scale section as well! Thanks for the kind consideration Steven!

Ok starting the subforums, if their is a major topic you think would be nice having, please ask here.
    Steven Vaccaro