Thread: HELP! Need Excel Spreadsheet for Octura and Others

Exclamation HELP! Need Excel Spreadsheet for Octura and Others

So I have some fancy calculators I'm looking to make available for all to use. At the moment, I only have it built for 40-50 props and have to do add each additional by hand. What I need is an Excel spreadsheet including prop #, diameter, pitch, total pitch, etc. Of course for the Octura props, I know the diameter and pitch, but it would help eliminate having to enter each by hand. Then I can map for most of the common motors and to each type of hull to calculate speed.

Anyway, if you know where I can find the Excel Spreadsheet file for Octura or other props, it would be greatly appreciated and eliminate a lot of time.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I'm not sure if this is what you want but I assembled THIS for you.

Octura on the top part, ABC on the bottom
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Danny, that's awesome! Did you end up pulling source html, then port over the tables? I'll work with this list and then add for other manufacturers. This has saved me a lot of time.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I converted the PDF's to excel, (octura & abc) created a new blank spreadsheet, Copied, Pasted, and typed till my fingers hurt. Then voila!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The reason for the spacing is to have a header at the top of every "printed" page (as opposed to flipping pages to see what the column represents)