Thread: A picture is worth a thousand words..............HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default A picture is worth a thousand words..............HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This "Cat found" poster in the Sunset blvd. area of L.A. area just goes to show how "out of touch" some of the Southern Cal city folks are.....................

I still just bust up on the "not very friendly, i think he's scared" line!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Umm,Holy man.How'd they catch it without wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Make-a-Wake View Post
    This "Cat found" poster in the Sunset blvd. area of L.A. area just goes to show how "out of touch" some of the Southern Cal city folks are.....................

I still just bust up on the "not very friendly, i think he's scared" line!!!
    Now wait a minute Sir; not all of us SoCal folks are out of touch - to prove it, here's my new Vac-U-Pickle I just scored a great deal on :

DSC00786.JPG

{ the first trial run was hampered by a too-short extension cord. The fish were delicious, 'tho}
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Wow proper, that really sucks...

You crack me up Tony! Thanks for the morning laugh.
    Randy
    For ABS, Fiberglass, Carbon hulls and Stainless hardware
    BBY Racing