Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B/S/P - Raw Prop order

Default B/S/P - Raw Prop order

Looking to make a raw prop order from OSE. Need a prop to be Bal/Shrp/Polished, PM with what you want and I will get right back to you. Order will be put in tonight, or tomarrow. I will get a few extra M445's there $38ea B/S/P, shipping is $2 in US.

!Bm8JJ,wBmk~$(KGrHqIH-DwEtrgn3wd)BLhd3BQuJg~~_35.jpg

Bump, Anyone else. Looking to put the order in tonight or tomarrow morning. PM me, if you need something

Joey's props are top notch! very sharp and well balanced.Nicely polished too! How about an m440 to go with that 38x55 joey? lmk

ok, steve has it, add 38 when all is said and done. your on the list. will be putting in order later or tomarrow. Thanks

Tips of the day avoid rock piles and lake bottom and use some of these.

Nylon%20Insert%20Stop%20Nut.jpg

Order being place around noon, PM before then if you need something worked up.

OK guys the raw order is in, be here in a few days. I did order a few extra M445's and X642's, PM me B/S/P there $38 and $2 shipping in US.

Order is in. Will begin working props on Sunday. I will PM you as there done. Thanks

How much for shipping to Canada? looking for a 642.
    Nortavlag Bulc

H20 your props will be done tomarrow but not looking to ship till thursday, will PM you tomarrow. Gimp your x640 is up next and I will see what i can do with the damaged m445. Floating turn your up after them, then Basstronics

Sounds good, thanks again Joey!

Im in no hurry. As long as I get it within the next month- month and a half Im cool.

Got another X642 you could do up?

Rumdog, I have a X642 to work, would be about a monday or tues. Let me know and I will PM you when done.

I got a few X642's M445's, a X640 and a X447 here to be worked

Rumdog your prop is up tomarrow.

FlKeys PM sent

Got my props today Joey! Once again very nice work !!! THANK YOU!

Me too, thanks for fixing the one I ruined too!

Thanks guys, Gimp what you think of the one that was wrecked. I like how it came out, I am curious to hear how it performs. Let me know. why not post before and after repair pics if you got time, that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by ice329 View Post
    Thanks guys, Gimp what you think of the one that was wrecked. I like how it came out, I am curious to hear how it performs. Let me know. why not post before and after repair if you got time, that would be cool
    It looks great, I really appreciate you taking the time to fix it for me. I'll let you know how it does.

All ordered props are done and sent. Hope you all liked them. Do some winning if your racing, let me know if any of my props do any winning. I could go the extra mile for a race prop... let me know.

I still got a few X642's M445's, a X640 and a X447 here to be worked if someone needs one

Looked real nice to me. I didnt check the balance yet.

This is the third SBP prop I got now from 3 different people. Not quite as sharp as the one guys but looks just as good. Not complaining, just providing feedback. I dont have the patience to do this!

Thanks again!

Bass, really depends on the prop and what you want to pay. A m445 or say a Grim prop is a lot of work comapred to a X642 in regards to sharpning. The grim props, forget it, I really dont even want to do them, there not bad balanced out of the pack but there thick and hard to put a good edge on. The quality of the octura props has gone down to the point i cant do them for the price i get. There is a ton of slag and there way out of balance, some are pitted ect ect, so for the amount of time I have to spend just to get them good enough is rediculious let alone sharpened and polished. If your not happy with the prop, Please send it back I will paypal you back including return shipping. Or dont use the prop and I will resell it and you can ship it. Just let me know

Nonono I was just providing my observations. I am 100% satisfied with it. I believe the other prop I have has a TON of time into it as it came from the guys personal stash.

I am more than happy with the prop Joey.

I didnt realize there was much more work you could do besides cupping, detounging and back cutting. So I learned something new as well. Just out of curiosity how much more would it be to get this thing real sharp and setup for best performance?

I may order a few more on the next run. This was the starting point for my new boat (Pursuit with a 4074 motor).

Bass, strap that prop on there and go to the water. If I were to something that i considered 110% I first have to look at the raw prop, there are def not all created equil and go from there. But honestly I would take the M445 prop I did for you any day and race it against any ones work. Everyone does good work or they wouldnt be doing them, some like polished some dont, some cut and cup or whatever. I dont mess with those alterations and keep the inside of the prop as close to the way it comes as possable. That advice comes straight from tom at octura and I have to say great advice. I have run my boats both ways polished and not, and I really feel polished is faster but maybe its just my feeling. There was a big talk about this, I called the fastest real boat maker in the world and talked to a few techs about props on there boats, there all polished. so my thought is if its good for them its good for me, they look better, i feel are faster and I like it. If you dont like it put a gold chain on it and were it as a necklace..hehe Enjoy the prop.

Thread moved to products and services
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Ice, I'm really wanting 2 X442's. You wouldn't have any onhand would you? If not, what can we work out?

GTR, I dont have any X442 on hane. I have a X640, X447, M445's, X642's I can work up for anyone who needs one. PM me

I have a little time to work up a prop B/S/P if someone needs one. I got a X640, a X642, a few M445, and a X447. $40 shipped in US only PM me.

If I send you some props what would you charge for sharpening?
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

Stadium, depends on size, what they are, new or old.... i will PM you

Can't wait to see my M445! looking forward to getting to the water with the fightercat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast