Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: CLONE Skunkworks Gen2 Cat?????

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    7,342

    Default

    Just poking around. Helping someone else with an issue.I was just bugging Ray,I did the CF.
    I had thoughts about painting Jason's MG but I have to work tomorrow and if I start...

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PI
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    Just poking around. Helping someone else with an issue.I was just bugging Ray,I did the CF.
    I had thoughts about painting Jason's MG but I have to work tomorrow and if I start...
    Hahaha! You got me there buddy! I told Ray about the 37" cat that we are chatting about on the other thread! I'll drop by Macdon's place later so, I'll keep an eye on that one and the Cig boat too!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Au
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Theres one here in Aussie to, bought it from Scott in 07, sold it in 11. Big mistake, definitely my favourite boat, was a missile with 1515 1y 4s1p and a mod m445 prop.
    http://youtu.be/Xr1frWqlRpE

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    5,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    I have twin Aveox 36/30/1.5 motors with T120 ESC's. I have the Venom 36mm cnc props at present but am prepping a pair of 38mm/2 props from Fighter Cat.

    Attachment 67418Attachment 67419
    I got a pair of Etti drives from you along with two counter-props, were these used with this boat? I am thinking of a H&M Intruder S twin build and have a question regarding your opinion on the .130 cable and 4mm shaft that was on that set. Are they good to handle FC 3216 Outrunner (2200kv on 4s) ?
    Too many boats, not enough time...

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    4,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlandauer View Post
    I got a pair of Etti drives from you along with two counter-props, were these used with this boat? I am thinking of a H&M Intruder S twin build and have a question regarding your opinion on the .130 cable and 4mm shaft that was on that set. Are they good to handle FC 3216 Outrunner (2200kv on 4s) ?

    Yes they were. I am not familiar with this hull ... what size is it?
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    5,666

    Default

    I sent the hull for CF lay up, I think it is 30" or there about.
    IntrudS08.jpgThe smaller one... 750mm length.

    Thanks in advance!
    Too many boats, not enough time...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    4,670

    Default

    I think you will be good, the skunk was 32 inches.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    5,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    I think you will be good, the skunk was 32 inches.
    Thank you very much!
    Too many boats, not enough time...

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I know this is an old thread, if you gents are still around, is this a Skunkworks gen 2?s-l1600 (2).jpg

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I hate to revive an old thread but haven't found much info on this boat. Is this one of the original skunkworks?

    20191218_193958.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •