Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: MHZ Mystic M 1140mm build

The motors actually ran hotter on 5s than they did 8s. I'm looking to order props but not sure where to get the right ones, Ben has the 5018/3s CR but not sure if they will maximize the speed. Also need new, stronger stingers.

Quote Originally Posted by boddenboys4 View Post
    The motors actually ran hotter on 5s than they did 8s. I'm looking to order props but not sure where to get the right ones, Ben has the 5018/3s CR but not sure if they will maximize the speed. Also need new, stronger stingers.
    The 3 blades will pull more amps.I have 5017/2 blades coming from PropShop.Though I like the 4818/3's that Kent has.But they are pricey to get them to Canada.

Shawn, I'll bring some props when I come over to check that new pond of yours lol....

How much in postage?? Surely can't be that much they are light as!
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

Oh man now I can't wait to run 8s maybe on x447 should do well at 85mph then a couple of laps with the 4818's at 100 mph
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    The 3 blades will pull more amps.I have 5017/2 blades coming from PropShop.Though I like the 4818/3's that Kent has.But they are pricey to get them to Canada.
    Kent's 4818s come from same Cn manuf as Fc stock.
    Ask FC where is ?

@srislash Postage Au - Canada wouldnt be more than $15usd for a pair the same from lhs... Kent or I could collect and post !
    It's high because we need to pay a 8.95 border protection inspection fee before our postals get accepted into US/Can !
    W
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Quote Originally Posted by nata2run View Post
    Shawn, I'll bring some props when I come over to check that new pond of yours lol....

How much in postage?? Surely can't be that much they are light as!
    I could take you up to Whistler,There are lakes and you are bound to have friends up there.There are alot of Aussie's working up there for ski season.I think they have their own pub.

Quote Originally Posted by drwayne View Post
    Kent's 4818s come from same Cn manuf as Fc stock.
    Ask FC where is ?

@srislash Postage Au - Canada wouldnt be more than $15usd for a pair the same from lhs... Kent or I could collect and post !
    It's high because we need to pay a 8.95 border protection inspection fee before our postals get accepted into US/Can !
    W
    I was hunting for them online but to no avail.But I'll ask Ben.
    The expense is also the $ exchange.You guys are almost the equivalent of a pound.

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    I was hunting for them online but to no avail.But I'll ask Ben.
    The expense is also the $ exchange.You guys are almost the equivalent of a pound.
    AUD equal to a pound !!, I bloody well wish !
    1.54AUD = 1UK
    1CAN=0.962AUD ... so add about 4% to whatever you see online from Oz
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

That may fluxuate Doc,it was a month ago that I checked.I don't know why I had to gripe a bit as I just paid $110 Can for the pair of 5017's from PropShop. Perhaps I should check into it again.I E-mailed Ben in regards to them as well.

Shawn, I'm sure I can land them at your door for around $105 US (I know your in CA) but you can PP in US :) , so let me know, and I'll go buy them for you at my next visit.

Geez thanks Kent.Best I could muster through the site was $120 Aus delivered(there is exchange yet).It is $27.27 to ship to me.Ben says he may try to get them in on the next order(whenever that may be).I told him they would be a good prop for the 37" hulls.

My girl has a new owner, I hope he someday will continue this thread. Or post some vid's of how she's performing on the big lakes!!. Good luck with her and try to look after her.

K

Excellent Kent.
    You're not getting out this weekend?

Shawn I wish but waiting for ESC's from Germany. Had to let mine go in the sale. They should be here for next weekends run.

Cool,ESC's from Germany?Mmm. Anyway,let me know when you want to grab them props.

Yep have a set of AS26.150evo2 coming. What props mate? Having a blonde moment, although not blonde!

The 4818/3's buddy.From a couple of posts ago in this thread.Oh yeah there was a huge prop discussion in my thread that may have got you all tied up.

Hehe you still want them? If yes pm me your email and we can take it from there

Wow,that was funny,I just now got notification of you're reply here Kent.Funny

Wonder how this is going???
    .....would be cool if the new owner would continue this thread...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819