Thread: Just bought 3

Default Just bought 3

One for me and two for the kids fot Christmas morn. If we run them tomorrow we should get some video.

I'm married with children, you can't scare me!

Okay. . . I'm curious. . . . Three what?
    A dream not pursued is not worth holding.
    Aquacraft SV27 x 4, Proboat Mini-V, Redtail Kneeler Hydro, JAE21, ML GP335

Quote Originally Posted by johnmaclean View Post
    Okay. . . I'm curious. . . . Three what?
    I've done the same thing you just did John...........i didnt look at the sub-forum the thread was on a few times..................this post is on the Aq minimono brushless forum........
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Very cool man, sounds like you all will have a blast!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

We ll we had a blast for about two seconds as my two sons crashed and put a giant hole in the hull of one of the boats. We did blast around with the remaining two, and all I can say is I am very happy. Using Venom 20C 1300mah packs. I took some video but have to edit it all later. I also fixed the one hull already. We were in some rough water.

I shot two videos today. In the first video the arm going from the rudder to the servo rod snapped in half. I like everything about this boat except the design of the "breakaway" rudder. They should have put the rudder on an adjustable hinge so that it can only break back, and not sideways, as this puts stress on the arm and rod, AND servo. Don't know how I am going to fix this now.

Anyway, the first video is with the plastic prop sharpened for better bite, and top speed, the second video is my repaired sons boat with an x430 metal prop.

They look great..............what speeds are you estimating for the x430 run.............30mph?
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Wow!
    that prop made a big difference.. think I just found what to get the kids!!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Kids? I want one! That would be perfect for the canal by the house!
    I'm married with children, you can't scare me!

I don't think it's quite 30. I didn't even really feel much difference between props. Remember the first run I couldn't really open it up because it was too choppy. That second run used up 1100mah. Soon I'll get the eagle tree in there if I didn't toast it today in my other boat. Both props are essentially the same diameter and pitch.