Thread: Mystery RC Pan Car Chassis - HELP!

Default Mystery RC Pan Car Chassis - HELP!

Hey Guys,

Any of you who have been into RC cars... do you recognize this 1/10th scale Pan Car chassis? I've had it laying around for some time, and would like to find the parts to get it put back together for my son... All I need (I think) are the hubs for the rear axle... the ones on it fit the old Associated 1/12th scale sized wheels, which are way too small for this chassis...

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it... It's either get it working or send it down the road!

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

I bet someone on this board could help
    http://www.rctech.net/forum/index.php

Jim
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by JimClark View Post
    I bet someone on this board could help
    http://www.rctech.net/forum/index.php

Jim
    Thanks Jim... I just opened an account and posted the question there as well...

rc cars ad trucks is what im better at and in my opinion, by the time you look for the parts and money to get it running it's not even worth it. the resale value would be o.k if your lucky to find someone to buy it. if your son is serious in having an rc car i would buy a used one on rcu or buy a new one. maybe a tc3, tc4, some cheap new ones would be select hpi sedan cars where you have to put your own radio in it. hope this helps

Turns out this is a "Trinity Evolution 10" chassis... Same chassis that won the IFMAR Worlds in 1992!

1992 was the inauguration of the first IFMAR 1/10th scale electric on-road World Championship. Held in California, USA, the event was won by Joel Johnson driving a Trinity Evolution 10.
    A guy on another site pointed me to a source for axle hubs that might work. I know this is old... but my son is 8, and for a few bucks, I can have the chassis ready. I have everything else. Just a toy to dink around with, and it's better than tossing it in the trash!

BUT... we'll see... the new ones sure do look tempting!

i tought that thing was like an old bolink chassis. looks like a sweet build, if you need any answers i can help out. road rc is more my thing, im a newbie at boats.