Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accepting donations for the poor... me!

Default Accepting donations for the poor... me!

Accepting donations for the poor... me!
    Stinger9D9 is the lucky winner!
    Sorry guys, this would have been the newest freebie on OSE, and probably one of the best ones to date.
    Unfortunately, I am in serious (to me) financial trouble. So in the spirit of the OSE freebies, I offer a FREE Brand new Aquacraft Miss Vegas hull in Red, to the person offering the biggest donation. (via PM if you prefer)
    She has never been wet, nor has she had any HW or Power plant installed. Since Aquacraft doesn't sell the bare hull, it's hard, but not impossible, to get a brand new Vegas hull.
    She was going to be my one BL hydro hull, till I got the Vac-U-Pickle. It is a hard thing for me to let her go.

This was her projected look...

Those Bud decals are edited on the picture, they were never on the hull.

My camera battery died, so I'll post transom & interior shots later.

So make an offer!
    Last edited by Diegoboy; 04-08-2008 at 07:40 AM.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

... you guys don't know how hard it was for me to hit that "submit" button. I stared at it for quite some time.
    Last edited by Diegoboy; 04-03-2008 at 10:11 PM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

give the boat to the highest donation...isn't that the same as just buying the hull??

Quote Originally Posted by smm_cbf View Post
    give the boat to the highest donation...isn't that the same as just buying the hull??
    Kinda, but can you go to the OSE store and tell Steven that I'll give you $25 for that $99 motor? I think not.

oh..i see, i would make an offer but i just took hold on a project rigger,and a scat cat 21 from crazy maxx. real nice boat tough, good luck

Thank you! I did give away a Scat21 here recently. I wonder if it's the same boat?

i don't think it is, crazy maxx said that he bought it from bby during christmas

nope, i still have it, working on my wood hydro, kinda at a stand still. its a wood version of the vac-u-pickle... haha

More pics as promised...

Needs Dusting

Okay... no offers? not even $5?
    Lets do a trade then. For those interested, tell me what you are willing to trade for her?

Does it have to be boat related???

I would offer, but I don't have much and I don't want to keep you from getting your value out of that boat.

Just throw it out there guys

wait, if i say $5 does that mean i pay $5 but if someone else says $10 they get the hull? or is this like a bid type deal?

How about a PC? HP pentium4 (windows XP pro and XP pro office loaded on it) with a new 17" Compaq CRT monitor? Kinda old school but may be easier to sell if you want it.

I have an electric guitar that I dont play much anymore. It is prolly worth about 150.00 giving its a couple years old. Case included. no amp. I think I have a cable though.

Hey Diego, just an idea: have you seen this thing called prosper.com? It's a neat website where you can get a loan easily over the net, and people loan you money, and you and them decide on an interest rate. I know my dad sometimes gives little loans on that site, maybe you should check it out if you need cash fast.

Quote Originally Posted by smm_cbf View Post
    wait, if i say $5 does that mean i pay $5 but if someone else says $10 they get the hull? or is this like a bid type deal?
    You donate $5, the other guy donates $10, I get $15, the $10 guy get's the boat, you lost $5.
    LOL Just kidding. I couldn't resist!

No, the $10 guy would get it,you get to keep your $5

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    How about a PC? HP pentium4 (windows XP pro and XP pro office loaded on it) with a new 17" Compaq CRT monitor? Kinda old school but may be easier to sell if you want it.
    I'd do it for just the XP pro license. I have XP pro on my PC, I could load a copy of it on my daughter's PC, but I have no license for it. I'm liking the license thing Egneg.
    BTW, Dirty & I will be running this Sat, and with the elite fleet this sun. Please join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Mich. Maniac View Post
    I have an electric guitar that I dont play much anymore. It is prolly worth about 150.00 giving its a couple years old. Case included. no amp. I think I have a cable though.
    If I knew how to play guitar, I'd be all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by OJ racer View Post
    Hey Diego, just an idea: have you seen this thing called prosper.com? It's a neat website where you can get a loan easily over the net, and people loan you money, and you and them decide on an interest rate. I know my dad sometimes gives little loans on that site, maybe you should check it out if you need cash fast.
    I don't think I'm in THAT bad of a situation as yet, but April 15th is getting closer.

O k I will play

$25 donation to get the hull

Alright... the 1st donation

$30 !!!! im going to get killed for buying to much stuff

$35.00 :) :)

$40.00......... for now.

$40

darn.....i better not spend anymore, bought a motor,rigger, and trading for a scat cat. im out

see all it took is for someone to start

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast