I had a chance to test out the new ESC last weekend in my 1/10 scale classic hydroplane.
The ESC I have been using is a T120 which as everyone knows is a great controller.
I had the timing set the same only difference is the fightercat has more options for throttle curve and acceleration type which is what makes this ESC a lot better IMO. You can adjust it to your driving style or as needed to tune the boat for max performance.

From what I could tell without any gps readings the fightercat had a lot better performance in every way.
The acceleration was better and the top speed was faster.

It was a calm day with not much wind and running my T120 I was running smooth and had no hints of blowovers.
I switched to the fightercat esc and at full speed I had to let off the throttle because I almost flipped the boat.
As a racer obvioulsy you want to have top speed as well as good acceleration which the fightercat has a ton of both compared to the T120 hands down the fightercat outperformed. I am looking forward to running it next season and doing more testing!!

Here is a link to the ESC