Thread: Brand New Minicat Hydro *CARBON FIBER*

Default Brand New Minicat Hydro *CARBON FIBER*

This boat was purchased about 2 months ago. I bought it with the intention of starting a new hobby however, I live in Chicago and since everything has been frozen over solid I have never gotten around to buying a radio /batt/charger. To be honest, I dont even know how to set it all up and I just dont have the time to sit down and do so. The ESC is still in the original wrapper and the box you see in the picture is the original as well. All that I did is open the box when I received it from minicat racing. Hull is made of carbon fiber (costs and extra $100 in addition to the standard price of $299) and is a limited supply offered at special request. I paid over $417 w/ shipping. Included is: hull, motor, servo ESC, canopy, hull tape. Its exactly the same way you would receive it from minicatracingusa.com only at a *discount!!!! Grab it before I change my mind.

$350 shipped! (U.S. ONLY) **Paypal ONLY
    Attached Images Attached Images

She's NICE!
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

is there any thing of equal price you wanna trade for that (aquinosteven@gmail.com)
    Last edited by aquinosteven; 04-13-2008 at 08:37 PM.
    traxxas villain EX, mini v