Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which is better a castle 200hv or a schulze?

And, the maker didn't do any sort of quality inspection or testing before shipping them to the customer.

Rumdog, not sure if you work in production but it is VERY EASY for a supplier to slip in a substandard part during the manufacturing process.

I am willing to bet there is quality control and testing being done at Castle Creations otherwise you would be getting components that are non
    operational and a host of other problems that you will never see unless you work at Castle, they would quickly be out of business if they did not have some type of quality control

Trust me, I have worked in several production facilities, been part of the quality control process many times, could Castle implement a more rigorous
    testing procedure... sure, but your gonna pay even more for the product. If you got rid of every flaw in a product you would not have anything to sell to consumers.

Just chiming in...............................
    Necessity is the mother of invention.............

Youtube Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Titanis2000

Yes, I do work in production, and have since I was 16. That is for the most part the reasoning for my belief in this Castle incident. That lack of QC would never fly where I'm from.

Cool

it is VERY EASY for a supplier to slip in a substandard part during the manufacturing process....
    Save your breath, some folks don't care about facts or reality - their world view is apparently pretty naive and everything is black and white.

Gotta love the ignore feature..
    ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Ignore my a** . I think you type that at least once a week. Nobody cares.
    Since my opinion differs from yours "rocket scientist" I'm naive. I refuse to back this company because since I have been into FE boating, they have had quality issues with their product. Is that naive, or a rational decision? As far as the ONE issue with these being caps, a simple visual inspection would have caught this pretty easily. Castle's "maker" IS Castle. Yhey own the oversea factory, so it was their own employees which blew it.

Geeze guys, CHILL OUT!!! Fluid was correct. The Castle ICE 200HV that I fried at the Legg Lake SAWs was the second of two brand new Castle HV ESCs that gave up the ghost. The first one completely self destructed, with the ESC/Motor leads buring up & coming loose from the inside. I had already sent the first one back to Castle in July (I think) when I blew the caps on the second ESC at Legg Lake. I sent the second ESC to Castle about three weeks before they issued the HV ESC recall, and was able to add it to my original order.

I haven't had a chance to give the two new HYDRA ICE2 HV ESCs a workout yet, but I trust Castle to stand behind thier products. Thier people were great to work with, patient, honest, & always kept me informed about the recall/return progress. In my mind, Castle has great customer service, and produce excellent products. JIM

Quote Originally Posted by JIM MARCUM View Post
    Attachment 64634The Seagad is an electric conversion of the gas boat. I have ran a Leopard 5692 730KV with 12S2P, and a 5692 1090KV with 8S2P. Speeds were 67.7MPH and 70+ respectively. Going to run a 5692 1340KV 8S2P & 10S2P setups to really give the new ESCs a workout.
    Thats a beautiful boat Jim , who sells that and is it already painted and decal-ed
    Necessity is the mother of invention.............

Youtube Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Titanis2000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12