Thread: THREE Hydro-Zeta Dual Motor (Brushed) ESCs

Default THREE Hydro-Zeta Dual Motor (Brushed) ESCs

In case anyone is looking for a solid dual-brushed motor ESC for a project, I have these for sale on E-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=006
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

Hey Guys, I moved most of my stuff off to E-Bay. There is some kool stuff there that may be of interest to someone here. This link should get you the entire list:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbanzai240

Let me know if you have any questions...

I could use one of those esc's. I geuss I might end up with three of them though. I want to run two 550 motors on them. Not sure how many turns though. Kinda intersted in the two revenge motors too, But are they the same size as a 550 motor? Will this type of esc work with those revenge motors?Also will you ship this stuff to Canada? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I could use one of those esc's. I geuss I might end up with three of them though. I want to run two 550 motors on them. Not sure how many turns though. Kinda intersted in the two revenge motors too, But are they the same size as a 550 motor? Will this type of esc work with those revenge motors?Also will you ship this stuff to Canada? Thanks
    From what I understand about these, they'll take more amps than the wires they are constructed with.... Not as efficient as today's ESCs, but very tought for what they are... Also they will operate at low voltages down to 4-cells, which is rare...

Not sure the exact specs, but I recall they were something like > 100amps at 4-20 cells, or something to that effect...