Thread: winter meeting

Default winter meeting

winter meeting is november 19 at 1:00 pm see you all there
    1/10th scale miss dewalt, ul-1 insane fe-30, ul-1 jae 21 rigger, ul-1 powered lynx, UL-1 powerd delta force 26,
    ul-1 sprint cat 21

Where you at in WA?

Our club runs half the season in granite falls and half the 2nd half in fedral way

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    1/10th scale miss dewalt, ul-1 insane fe-30, ul-1 jae 21 rigger, ul-1 powered lynx, UL-1 powerd delta force 26,
    ul-1 sprint cat 21

Is there a class for my moded BJ26...will have a leopard 3674 1700kv w/seaking 180 esc on 6s? i would need a higher kv for 4s but would like to run with other rc boaters for a change!

im not sure if you call 253-350-6728 and ask for jim he is the man to talk to, very nice guy and has lots of answers
    ul-1 sprint cat 21

I wish there was something closer to my home in Washington I would be all over that!

Quote Originally Posted by izcain View Post
    I wish there was something closer to my home in Washington I would be all over that!
    Where you at in Washington? Im in longview great lake there too!

I am up on the olympic peninsula. Port Angeles area. Doesn't seem like to many boaters around here.... maybe I just havent met any yet.

My ships goes into PA all the time. Any good lakes there?

Well there are a lot of places to go but I am not sure if you would call them great lakes. They are somewhat large and are accessible at anytime. I run sometimes in lake crescent which is huge but you have to take it on a nice day since it gets rough sometimes.

My lake is great! Its small enough to stay flat but big enough to hull butt. And its protected from alot of the wind. The only thing is it kinda smells and you don't want to swim in it!

That reminds me of the lake I normally run at. You can get to your boat from all sides of the lake and it is set low with a berm all the way around it so the wind doesn't affect it to much and it seems like it is like glass most of the time. You can get some pretty good speeds out of it.

They had races at my lake years ago but i think the nitro boats got too loud and they stoped. Mybe i can start a FE race club again?

Yea every time I have went to this pond I go to normally there is no one around and it would make a great place for some meetups for people. I know there is at least one person running around with a Miss Geico since I saw one was sold at the LHS

Well at least you got a hobby shop in PA! i got drive 45min away to get to mine. I cant wait to put my new motor and esc in my boat! maybe i can talk my buddy into getting one so i can blow him out of the water with mine. The only other boat i run with is my father inlaws PT-109.

What boat do you run?

I just got done with the pond this afternoon running some test on a new setup I put in a 20 year old Sea Nymph race boat. it is doing better all the time.