Seeing as the original Spartan paint scheme was getting a bit popular and a bit boring I decided to try my skills painting. All in all it didnt come out to shabby and with a bit of touching up along with a final wax job over the winter, I think it looks 100% better than stock. Compared to the Snap On edition Spartan, this I hope will be one of a kind. I used automotive grade rattle can paint supplied by Autozone which was a 3 part process. 1st step of course was removing all the original stickers and sanding it down, then applying the basecoat silver on the entire hull. Then, using an epoxy based acrylic enamel, layed on the black in partial coats covering the entire rear of the hull and lightly covering forward in a fade effect. Then, using a red metalflake base, covered the bow in full effect and fading to the rear. The final steps were laying on 4 full coats of acrylic clearcoat in a 4 week process. Wish I had more pics to cover all the details but my daughter lost the camera during the process and I just located it in the attic! Anyway, I hope you like the end result. My son loves it!

SPARTAN PICS 001.jpgSPARTAN PICS 002.jpgSPARTAN PICS 003.jpg