Thread: Lipos..

Default Lipos..

Would these be ok for the stiletto with a Turnigy 120A esc,if so what kind of run times can I expect ??
    http://www.modelsport.co.uk/overland...roducts/363130
    Allso can you run 6s lipos ok on the stiletto?

Cheers

ibo

holy crap £80 for one 2s battery. I use turnigys in mine. im assuming you live in the Uk as do i. I get mine from hobbyking and you will get 2 2s batteries and have change, the only downside is you have to wait about 3 weeks for the stuff, I use the hard case packs cos they fit a treat. why not try these http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Lipo_Pack.html
    $84 works out at just over £53 plus shipping ofcourse, still your getting two batteries for the price of one. i wouldnt try 6s on the stock motor maybe 5s max. At those prices you can see why we get robbed blind in the UK but the dollar exchange rate is your friend from hobbyking.

Back in the day when I was racing I used to spend a fortune on balanced ni-cads to try and get an edge, if I stared racing again I would probably be the same, but go with James on this the slight performance gain will hardly be noticeable and you will get more packs for your money = longer at the lake :)

Tom

Hi,I normally use Hobbyking for all my lipos,was useing Modelsport as a reffrence,eg 6s.
    Not going to bother now ater your advice,(thanks)was looking for longer runtimes thats all,to be honest I could not find them on the Hobbyking site lol
    Any guys thanks for the sound addvice

My 6000mah batteries give great run times but dont forget about heat. I would just get more packs and have a cool down between runs.