Thread: "the right set up" MHz 54"mystic?

Default "the right set up" MHz 54"mystic?

Hello fellow members, I've purchased what I like to say is the Ferrari of hulls in my opinion. Ofcourse thats not true for all members on this site which I respect and enjoy learning about in this hobbie. So having complimented I hope all of you i can now ask the question. What is the best set up for this boat? I will be purchasing the hardware shortly from MHz but decided not to buy electonics just yet. My optimum goal would be to break 100mph and have a run time of 5 minutes or longer. In other words the best of both worlds a minimum of 5 minutes for a rocket.The company is recommending lehners for speeds excess 100 but they are small motors which tells me high rpm small props and definatley short run time,and to lengthen run time I'd have to put 4 batteries per side which I wouldn't like so much. Is there a set up with larger motors,bigger props same cell count of 12s or Evan 10s per side and those speeds???also thier scorpion suggestion claims 70 to 80 mph which is very fast but lacks my goal speed. Those motors are bigger than the lehners they suggest. I appreciate all suggestions and opinions. Thank you!!

Anybody out there please!!??

You will never get 5 minute run times at 100mph.
    Prince 25 8XL,Delta force 29 8XL, SV27,Rio 51,Mini Rio,Stock Miss Geico m445,ERBE,Baja 5B SS, Hyper ST, Castle Emaxx.

What about 70 to 80mph?