Thread: question on OSE store

Default question on OSE store

I am just wondering if I log in and create a shopping cart on the store are the items held while they are in my cart? I have seen that the items stay in the cart but not too sure if the actuall stock is held. "Meaning" I need a certain item but wont be able to order for 3 days. Its a HOT item and was hoping I could save myself a couple by placing them in my cart for a couple days? I know its kinda cheating but gosh Ive been waiting for stock and money to align but if they dont they dont.

I believe it "Holds" that qty of stock for only 1 hour, then returns the qty back for availability. There must be some other criteria involved, but that is what I can determine from experience.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ahh, that makes sense and sounds fair. So it does no good to tie up stock count then. That being the case I will clear the items from my cart. Thanks Diegoboy!

When i do like a pricing on stuff sometimes ill get off the web and come back on a few mins later its gone the cart is empty.
    But i think if u stay on the web it might be on there not sure.
    Last edited by Ocean Racer; 03-31-2008 at 12:28 AM.
    Failure is the First step to SUCCESS