Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom painting/airbrushing

You and me have to hook up I have a image that I wonder if you can do, If so awesomeAttachment 0 I would like to have the hole thing in Canadian colors with red flames on the front sides. Think you can do it ?????

Heres some recent flames that I did... cant go wrong with flames they are time less004.jpg006.jpg008.jpg009.jpg

Heres is my latest work. I have 025.jpg026.jpg027.jpg028.jpg030.jpgalot more coming...

This boat actually doesnt have a clearcoat on it, it just has a force sheild hooked up to the battery pack. JK>heres a couple more..
    Attached Images Attached Images

doug,

i gotta say i am grinning ear to ear!!! you nailed it man...outstanding job..i just want to buy hulls and send them off just to see what you can do with them...you took an outdated team believer cat and shot it into space literally...sick job i love it!! thanks a ton i will send you another hull in the near future
    "FE" STANDS FOR FRUSTRATING EXPLOSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by dougspaint View Post
    I will one up that one. If you have me do it I will paint the realistic flames over top of the carbon fiber that you have. So you will see the carbon fiber under the flames, and to make it look even more realistic I will make it look as if there are a few ripped open spots in the carbon and flames are coming out of that. You electric guys get that from time to time dont you? I live in Rockledge Fl. your boat would be under 60 bucks I think to ship here.
    Did this hull ever get done, I'd love to see it.

No havent been able to do that one yet.. but when somebody does send me a carbonfiber boat I would love to do that one. It would look very cool with little cracked open areas with flames rolling out of them. Thanks Aaron Im glad you like it. There are foru different pearl colors that I used in the nebulas and different soloar system areas that stand out in the sun. There is alot of detail in this one that just doesnt get picked up by my camera. The moon looks just white in these pics. but in person you see that I have craters and texture to the surface. Its like that with every planet on the boat. and the silver on the top back area looks like a brushed metal, and on the back I have airbrushed the effects of some sort of glowing star trek looking engines. Thanks again... Doug

doug,

i cannot wait to get a good look at the boat..its going to be unreal..i have a carbon fightercat hull coming in in a few weeks that i would be interested in sending you to work the magic on..i will pm you when i get the details worked out..again thanks for the great effort on my cat
    "FE" STANDS FOR FRUSTRATING EXPLOSIONS

Here is my latest... candy apple red with mini flake. 001.jpg002.jpg004.jpg007.jpg008.jpg

Here is my latest again.024.jpg026.jpg027.jpg028.jpg030.jpg

mate, I sure wish shipping from Australia wasn't so much, love ya work.

Thanks, I wish it wasnt so exspensive either, I could have painted about a handful of other boats if that werent true.

I'm not ready at the moment but what if I told you what hull I wanted, you get the hull and paint it up all pretty and then there would only be the one way shipping, the only hassle I can see would be building the boat without ruining such amazing work.

Alot of my customers do it all the time actually. You just have to use some tape when your going to drill a hole and a sharp bit. The paint that I use is very top quality and it wont lift on you. Many of the boats I receive havent even made it to the customer yet and if you have built a boat before then you should be good....

Cool, i'll give it some serious thought and get back to you.

Here is my latest. Everything is paint.010.jpg012.jpg013.jpg014.jpg

Wow!
    that's an eye catcher!!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

more like eye burner. I had to wear sunglasses when I painted it.

Here is my latest, Its all paint042.jpg043.jpg044.JPG048.jpg051.jpg

Man Dude! You can paint some flames! Awesome work!

Here is my latest paint job. I will be offering this paintjob on Victory cats from Central RC hobbies and there skater cat for an out the door tax tag and title of 800 thats the new hull and body work (seam) and paintjob. You can even customize your boats look by using different colors in the flames like blue green purple or the popular realistic ones seen here. I can also change the images/writing that are in the flames. Thanks everyone for the nice comments....084.jpg087.jpg088.jpg089.jpg091.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by dougspaint View Post
    Here is my latest paint job. I will be offering this paintjob on Victory cats from Central RC hobbies and there skater cat for an out the door tax tag and title of 800 thats the new hull and body work (seam) and paintjob. You can even customize your boats look by using different colors in the flames like blue green purple or the popular realistic ones seen here. I can also change the images/writing that are in the flames. Thanks everyone for the nice comments....084.jpg087.jpg088.jpg089.jpg091.JPG

Nice! I'm selling those now. I have my test boat on the way to me. So I will be in contact to have you paint one up.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Thanks Steve, I will be looking forward to getting it. I am working on having some custom painted boat hulls in stock here soon.

That's an AWESOME look'n paint job. VERY NICE

Thanks, you have some very nice work also.

Here is my latest, Just send me a pm or email me at oversprayed@yahoo.com for a quote. or you can also check out my website at oversprayer.com 052.jpg054.jpg063.jpg073.jpg080.jpgThanks!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast