Thread: motor for miss elam

Default motor for miss elam

could some one chime in how well would or what could i expect out of a Feigao 10xl motor, 1668kv in my miss elam getting tiered of looking at it on the shelf time to start putting it together

You would have to run a fairly large prop to take advantage of the power at only 1668kv..................thats if you are running 4s................5s would be a fun ride for sure...............should get over 50 on 5s.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

well right know ive got nothing so if i need to run 5s or 6s if they fit in the boat that would be fine just need a direction to go in this is my first boat so any help is good

So you runnin' 4s?
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

not running anything i have a bare hull nothing in it

with a 10xl on 5s use a x642 in the 50s, 6s x442 55+ but unstable good luck.

so sounds like it would work those are the speeds i was looking for thanks now need to find a esp for it