Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama the worst president ever ?

Quote Originally Posted by RCKong View Post
    Why can't the rich pay their fair share ?

RCK
    Because the middle to upper class already pay all the taxes to support the 1/2 the US population.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Everybody has the answers. Ridiculous. Go back to what you know, running boats

I completely agreement with the title.

I have worked in some high profile companies but sadly the business mantra today is to try and fix it now but with no vision for the future and obscene salary wages for CEO's and CFO's for a two year stint and a handsome severance package if they fail to produce results....the politicians today with no business experience are a bunch of wankers and are also in the same mode as those twits.

Douggie

Exactly.....no vision but the vision of how they get theirs. Hey, you can have everything, just vote for me! (P.S. I have no idea how the next sucker will pay for this) Companies are the same, what can I do to make $$$, screw the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    I have worked in some high profile companies but sadly the business mantra today is to try and fix it now but with no vision for the future and obscene salary wages for CEO's and CFO's for a two year stint and a handsome severance package if they fail to produce results....the politicians today with no business experience are a bunch of wankers and are also in the same mode as those twits.

Douggie

Obama is a twit, now out of desperation he is going to tax the ritch, not a smart move as these are the people who generate NEW JOBS. Plus what real jobs has Obama done? with exception of polictial ideal?

Douggie

Ok, so some ultra rich dude is being taxed at about 18% on his investment in some company or stock. Is this rich guy going to take his money out of that investment and put it into a cd at the local bank for 1% return if the Capitol Gains tax rate goes up? If it was you or I we would be paying close to 35% of earned income.
    Steven Vaccaro

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Obama is a twit, now out of desperation he is going to tax the ritch, not a smart move as these are the people who generate NEW JOBS. Plus what real jobs has Obama done? with exception of polictial ideal?

Douggie
    Douggie,

Do you have bee hives by chance?

Not to change the subject but.. ...How is your Candian Government doing? I am 100% ignorant on your (possibly corrupt) system, but I must find some time to dig.... I for one am getting tired of pointing out the corruption in our government. My finger is gettign really tired!

See what a little antagonizing will pull out of the woodwork......

Especially since the grass is always (?) greener on the other side......(of the border) ahhhhh except ours. and I mean mexico. You guys get lots of rain.....

Obama wants to re-peal the tax breaks Pres Bush gave to the rich to create jobs that they never did - they took them overseas.

Yes, we get a lot of rain in my province but our federal goverment is very prudent and we probably have the best banking system in the world. Mexico, great place for vacationing with drug addicts, murder, abtuctions etc.

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by RCKong View Post
    Obama wants to re-peal the tax breaks Pres Bush gave to the rich to create jobs that they never did - they took them overseas.
    I for one think I don't pay enough. It took me 4 years of very diligent savings to buy a modest SUV for my wife and 2 kids.
    BUT I payed two of those cars worth (including car sales tax) in Federal/state taxes in that same time frame. Soooo, yeah. More taxes. Right?

Oh and Douggie, I was referring to the grass you mow.

Yes, I'd vote for Obama again if I were you.....he is one smart president.

Florida is the first state requiring drug testing to receive welfare! In signing the new law,
    Republican Gov. Rick Scott said, "If Floridians want welfare, they better make sure they are drug-free.
    Applicants who test positive for illicit substances won't be eligible for the funds for a year, or until they undergo treatment.
    Those who fail a second time would be banned from receiving funds for three years!
    Naturally, a few people are crying this is unconstitutional.
    How is this unconstitutional ?
    It's completely legal that every other working people have to pass drug tests in order to get a J-O-B which supports those on welfare!

Waiting for the Justice Department to stop this one. Or the Job Labor Board or something else Obama sicks on em.

I love how the liberal media has made everyone thinking that the rich dont pay any taxes. Do some homework and you will find that the rich are taxed around 25-30% vs around 15% for Amercians making between 50-100K. The top 1% (Americans making over 1.2 million) also pay in the greatest percentage (38%) of taxes of the 50% of American who actually pay taxes.

liberal media spoon feeds the masses that believes it as gospel. Most people ( i did NOT say YOU) are too lazy or stupid to see the facts.

cartoon-obama.jpg
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

gotta love it. Liberal spoon feeding? conservative bloviators like fox, limbaugh, hannity, etc. are the biggest spoon feeders of total brainwashing and b.s. on earth! If we didn't have free speech, they would all be in jail for lieing and inciting the weak minded to act out.

Quote Originally Posted by Diegoboy View Post
    liberal media spoon feeds the masses that believes it as gospel. Most people ( i did NOT say YOU) are too lazy or stupid to see the facts.

cartoon-obama.jpg
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

The rich are taxed at capital gains rate of 15% which is less than most people pay in taxes. They don't have 'earned income'. their income is from investing, thus, they get the capital gains rate. And then there are those of extreme wealth that find every possible loophole and pay NOTHING! this is common knowledge. Do YOUR homework. You need to stop listening to the lies from the right wing extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by dmwilson09 View Post
    I love how the liberal media has made everyone thinking that the rich dont pay any taxes. Do some homework and you will find that the rich are taxed around 25-30% vs around 15% for Amercians making between 50!-100K. The top 1% (Americans making over 1.2 million) also pay in the greatest percentage (38%) of taxes of the 50% of American who actually pay taxes.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    The rich are taxed at capital gains rate of 15% which is less than most people pay in taxes. They don't have 'earned income'. their income is from investing, thus, they get the capital gains rate. And then there are those of extreme wealth that find every possible loophole and pay NOTHING! this is common knowledge. Do YOUR homework. You need to stop listening to the lies from the right wing extremists.
    All rich American's are not taxed at a capital gains rate. A small percentage of rich American's who only draw their income from investments (ex. Steve Jobs who salary is $1) are taxed at a capitals gains rate of 15%. And it would not matter if you are rich or not, capital gains are taxed at 15%. And if the extreme wealth of America finds every possible loophole and pays nothing, why do the top .1 percent of rich American's pay 18% of all federal income tax. I did my homework salir, you clearly let CNN do your's.

Obama paid over $1,000,000. in taxes last year.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...ete-return.pdf
    Is that a fair enough share?
    Steven Vaccaro

Exactly! The richer they are, the lower rate they pay. That is what Obama is saying. It's time to get off the Job Creator bullcrap too. Bush lowered the wealthiest's taxes so they could create jobs. Didn't happen! Won't happen! The rich just pocket the windfall! Then they take their $$$ offshore and pay NOTHING and in some cases get credits! Amazing how the common folk in the tea party buy into the lies and crap from the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Ok, so some ultra rich dude is being taxed at about 18% on his investment in some company or stock. Is this rich guy 't hagoing to take his money out of that investment and put it into a cd at the local bank for 1% return if the Capitol Gains tax rate goes up? If it was you or I we would be paying close to 35% of earned income.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

What did he earn and from where.

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    Exactly! The richer they are, the lower rate they pay. That is what Obama is saying.
    MEDIA HYPE BS!!

http://ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/income...hopaysmost.htm

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-ric...070642868.html

Etc., Etc., Etc....

It must be really nice to be on the Left and be able to just say whatever you want, Over and Over and Over again, and have it somehow magically become the new set of "facts" by which you argue...

Sorry... you can't just go around making stuff up. Talk about eating up bogus lines of crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Ok, so some ultra rich dude is being taxed at about 18% on his investment in some company or stock. Is this rich guy going to take his money out of that investment and put it into a cd at the local bank for 1% return if the Capitol Gains tax rate goes up? If it was you or I we would be paying close to 35% of earned income.
    The only way you can get around paying a capital gains tax is if you re-invest your money in something else (ex. Take money out of one company and invest all of in in another). So if this ultra rich guy takes his money out of his investment and puts it in the bank or a CD, that would not be considered re-investing, and he would have to pay taxes on what ever profit he made while his money was invested. Then when he put his money in a bank or cd, he will pay taxes on whatever he makes in interest.

You're hilarious. The right has been making stuff up for years with the help of the radical news media and limbaugh, etc. Amazing how easily those on the right are brainwashed. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Quote:

It must be really nice to be on the Left and be able to just say whatever you want, Over and Over and Over again, and have it somehow magically become the new set of "facts" by which you argue...

unquote
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

The gov needs to close the boarders bring back manufacturing to the us. It is a load of bull that we are saving any money on the crap being made overseas yes the price may look cheaper but in the long run you will pay more on the maintinance that is required today to keep things working. The time has come for the people that dont speak there mind that dont bother to vote to wake up and join the party! I still feel that we clean house and get rid of all in office there is not one of them worthy in my eyes also there should be terms just like the presidency no more life time terms these guys get to comfortable the longer the term.... I figure today I can get away with saying what I want due to back surgery this morning and the wonderful pain meds they have me on
    I also collect vintage rc buggies here is my blog http://acmracing-vintagerc.blogspot.com/

Good luck with the back surgery. Been there, done that.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Thankyou Sailr, ya I been there twice before aswell hopfully three times the charm
    I also collect vintage rc buggies here is my blog http://acmracing-vintagerc.blogspot.com/

Manufacturing back to the U.S. won't happen. Costs too much to pay us Americans. Plus the quality of a LOT of American made goods is poor. THAT is why it doesn't sell overseas. I always get a giggle when people talk about China "junk".

This country is and has been blowing money that it doesn't have for a long time now. The B.S. wars is the reason. Face it... Bin Laden won. His goal was to bankrupt this country. It happened. It's going to be a few more Presidencies before anyone puts a dent in what's owed.

Hmm, I think there was a state called California and run by some Austrian guy who did not know where the zipper was on his trousers. I hate to say this but we depend on your austerity and as the leader in the world, but the wheels are falling off in your position for that honour.

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Manufacturing back to the U.S. won't happen. Costs too much to pay us Americans. Plus the quality of a LOT of American made goods is poor. THAT is why it doesn't sell overseas. I always get a giggle when people talk about China "junk".

This country is and has been blowing money that it doesn't have for a long time now. The B.S. wars is the reason. Face it... Bin Laden won. His goal was to bankrupt this country. It happened. It's going to be a few more Presidencies before anyone puts a dent in what's owed.
    Perhaps, that is why it's difficult to stomach fed loans to Solindra like companies. When most solar companies took the handouts and then moved their manufactering to China. Solindra on the other hand just gave back the money via campaign contributions. (but we will see what is disclosed when the FBI finishes its investigation...In like 5 years) Not much stimulus there....

And the longer we Blow money, (via campaign paybacks and alike) the debt just keeps climbing..... Doesn't seem to be doing much good to the ecomomy as a whole.

Can't stop paying it back till to stop spending more than you make......

That's how I run my household.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast