Thread: Have some more work to do...lol

Default Have some more work to do...lol

. This is an updated setup from the original date i programmed the esc, the sharpie marker shows the changes, have not ran it withthese changes yet. But that's the speed i got today with a Prather 220 prop and a castle 1515 2200 kv motor on 6s, have some trimming to do still but I'll get there.... The data log said max rpm was 40k..... I will post pics i'n the future, (printer ran out of ink)lol..... IF ANY ONE HAS SUGGESTIONS IN TIMING AND ANY THING ON THE PROGRAMMING OF THIS ESC PLEASE POST ANY INFO.... it's a "y"wind motor so i have the timing at 5deg..... Thanks for reading and looking!
    Scott Spartan#1: castle hydra ice 240 castle 2200 Prather 220 turnigy 5.0 45c lipos with max amps water pump... Spartan#2: leopard 1800, octura 440 ,traxxas 8400 mah 25c lipos.....updated deeper hull....

Btw i raised the lvc to 3.2 instead of 3.1 for some added protection, my lipo tester read somewhat low for what I'm used to as far as untested voltage..... It was like 9.6 volts per battery..... Un rested.......
    Scott Spartan#1: castle hydra ice 240 castle 2200 Prather 220 turnigy 5.0 45c lipos with max amps water pump... Spartan#2: leopard 1800, octura 440 ,traxxas 8400 mah 25c lipos.....updated deeper hull....