Thread: blackjack help

Exclamation blackjack help

ok so i was running my bj 26 brushless and it flipped and threw the lid off and the back of the boat was in water for a few mins..will this mess up the esc or is it waterproof and same for the motor....

i was also gonna ask where do you boat guys put your batts in the blackjack..if some of you all could post inside pics of your mods to the inside and tell a little on how you done it would be great..would like to take the batt trays out but i dont want to mess up the hull..so how is this done is it hard to do..please help guys..also how can i keep the lid on...lol..help

If it is stock, the tupperware thing is supposed to work but have not put it to the test. The motor maybe a problem but I've heard Corrosion-X is the way to go, once again, no experience there. The battery trays are removable with a pair of diagonals or wire strippers and a pair of needle nose pliers. Just cut small sections and wiggle the piece with the needle nose till it breaks loose and it will. Don't trust the magnet at the back, use hatch tape but keep in mind you still have that gapping antennae hole. Find the thread entitled "fixing the bj26 handling issues" and you should be good to go. As far as the batts go, I have a piece of pipe insulation at the transom and butt the bats against them, maybe 2+ inches forward of the transom. Hope I helped. Edit: Forgot about the air ducts above the drivers, they are a real good water scooping device and could be the reason your hatch came off. Cut some thin plastic to fit and super glue it to cover the holes, will also save on air drag when you are suuny-side up!
    Last edited by bwells; 08-30-2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: additional info