Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aeromarine Sprint Cat .80/.90 twin 1717's

Just saw this catastrophe Danny, man that bites. I think for tossing her in and ripping may be better with one big power plant . I also have a twin 1717 in the works now. So that smoke is a little disturbing to me. Got a pair of PropShop 5518/2's sitting for it but not sure now. Just have to be careful I guess,and start smaller.

Default oh, my god!!!

Quote Originally Posted by millzee View Post
    After far too long, the cats ready to play. I finished things off today by soldering a couple of sets of parallel cables, making up the flex drives (thanks steve :)) and a few other small things like hatch nuts ect. After I shut the office it was almost dark so I took the boat over to the lake fully loaded and taped to see how it'll sit in the water and I'm very happy with the angle and height it sits, it looks like its ready to launch. I found the boat a little heavy to carry so back in the workshop I put it on the scales and they read 10.7kg or 23.6lb, it'll be interesting to see how the 447's go pushing the weight. I'll get some footage when I get the time to take it for a spin.

why didnt anyone question those brass tubings hanging off the transom. that killed your esc's its like dragging bricks behind your boat. why did you do that? rudder pickups are fine.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345