Thread: WTB...lipo's, esc, charger.

Default WTB...lipo's, esc, charger.

I need to start building my battery supply (3s / 6s) as well as a charger, and 80(min) esc.Must be willing to send to canada!!

i have 2 hyperian 3s 4200 batteries that are brand new never used in boat. They were just charged once. I also have a charger that I used a total of 5 times for sale also. I have another charger for sale that only charges up to 3s for cheap. Chk in the items for sale forum under "Clean up sale"..

I have a spare 18 amp 12v power supply you can have, it's just a pc supply. I did the conversion right on the board so it's not just a bunch of wires twisted together or cut off, just needs what ever adapter you want to use soldered on. They work great for supplying your charger.
    I'll bring it along next time we're out.
    Got the repairs done on the Motley Crew yesterday, looked worse than it actually was, except the motor mount bent! Just going to shoot some clear on it, I'll wait for winter for the complete strip down and paint.
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

Cool. I ordered some batteries and a charger. Im just finishing up the clear coat on my hull.Need to make a motor mount while im waiting for my stuff to show.I will go to the habitat for humanity store one day and see if i can scrounge up some stuff to make some kind of small wooden ramp to put on the shorline. Thats a bit dangerous. I def dont want to be climbing down that with a nitro boat in my hand...lol

Off the point is much safer for launching, just need a cart to drag everything that far. That spot is just handy, I agree that that spot does suck for launching a nitro boat.
    Need to scrounge up a kids wagon.
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?