Thread: chirp chirp chirp

Default chirp chirp chirp

says the cricket nobody talkin bout spartan? its awful silent at ose

seems like everyone has stopped talking since the "bowing out" thread has been stopped....I am looking forward to the forum getting back to normal, as I am an avid reader and appreciate the advise of more experienced r/c boater's...

hear that!!!!!

Hehe, I was chuckling to myself just this morning that once the pi$$ing match got shut down, no one had anything to talk about.

I haven't run my boats for a few weeks now, been too busy, but hope to get some runs in this weekend. Also going to start building a new component tray with a CC1515 and T180 to run on a 5S parallel setup. So I might have some post worthy chat by early next week.

Kevin

Cool

I asked one of the moderators on Monday to delete the entire thread.... It was just a pissing contest.... Should be back to normal now .... Went on the traxxas forum to let things cool down.... It shouldn't be like that on any forum....
    Scott Spartan#1: castle hydra ice 240 castle 2200 Prather 220 turnigy 5.0 45c lipos with max amps water pump... Spartan#2: leopard 1800, octura 440 ,traxxas 8400 mah 25c lipos.....updated deeper hull....

you are correct RC i can see why rinski73 left this forum hope that this hasn't sent him away for good loved his vids that boat of his hauls a$$

Nah he's on traxxas right now.... He will hopefully come back.... Might take some time...
    Scott Spartan#1: castle hydra ice 240 castle 2200 Prather 220 turnigy 5.0 45c lipos with max amps water pump... Spartan#2: leopard 1800, octura 440 ,traxxas 8400 mah 25c lipos.....updated deeper hull....

This is terrible. Nothing new for anyone to report on the Spartan?

I can tell everyone that I had the same 1515/Seaking180a/Prather 215 on 6S setup as Rinski and I never had an issue. Probably ran it 20 times. I did have a torque roll issue at first but fixed that with strut and trim tab adjustments. I have since removed that setup because I got the new Castle setup. I don't think the new one is as fast, but I don't have GPS or a Temp Sensor, so I can't say for certain.

What I can say is I like this boat. It may not be a competition ready rc boat, but for the casual person that just wants to go out on the water and show off a toy to a bunch of people sitting on the shore, it's perfect. I get compliments every time I take it out at my lake from people on the beach.

I hope Rinksi comes back to this forum. He helped me with setup tips on mine and I am appreciative.

as well he did for me my boat is faster and drives better because of his advise "thanks rinski73"

Ok folks......We All know the Rant.....It's time to let it go and move on.
    As I ( and most people here) use this forum to learn and share information .....not bicker like little children.
    You will never force anyone to change.
    Some people CAN NOT see beyond their SET ideas on certain things ....deal with it and move on to ones that are more inclined to share an opinion that is more open for help in your particular needs,So.........Please just let it go.
    Just my 5 cents. (inflation costs)

Daniel
    When you know it all.......you never will learn anything new

well my spartan found a new owner

Quote Originally Posted by roadrashracing View Post
    well my spartan found a new owner
    had enough of the headaches ??

It was a great boat, I run seven cell packs, and it was just not enough for it.