Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowing Out Spartan Forum

Quote Originally Posted by DARK SOUL View Post
    I AGREE WITH THE SETUP BEING A HOT ONE BUT NO NEED FOR THE CONSTANT BASHING IF IT WORKS FOR RINSKI PEOPLE SHOULD BE GOOD WITH THAT AND SAY GOOD JOB AND GO ON ABOUT THERE BUISNESS
    Right on Dark Soul.....

20 posts. Anything worth saying yet? I started by giving him advice. He took it the wrong way, acted like a baby i.e. This thread. Here Is the only thing that matters. If you use the setup he is, your boat will fail. It's just a matter of time. Dont believe me? Try it. Newbies giving bad advice to newbies is a step in the wrong direction in this case.

Rinski's boat is fast. It's true. Happy? But the esc has already failed. Ask him, better yet read his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rinski73 View Post
    i have decided to look but not touch these forums to many people telling me i cant do what i have done for over six months with my spartan i thought this was a forum that people came to for the hobby not to get on here and tell you how their stuff was better than yours or that your setup wont work when it does just fine what happened to having fun in a hobby and enjoy about telling your friends but i guess some people are more interested in bashing and tearing another down just because they have something different or because their boat is not fiberglass so boys enjoy the hobby no matter what you drive there was a time thats what we all saw to even get into hobbiesIM OUT!
    Dont let the door hit you in the ass!! (Or, let it).

WE ARE AWARE THAT A CAPACITOR FAILED AND HAS BEEN REPAIRED RINSKI73 IS A QUALIFIED ELECTRONIC REPAIR TECH WITH A DEGREE IN THAT FIELD AND I WILL BET IT WONT FAIL AGAINDONT BE HATIN CAUSE HE HAS A FAST BOAT THAT YOU HATE I HAVE TALKED TO RINSKI73 AND HE IS FAR FROM THE IDIOT YOU CLAIM HE IS

Quote Originally Posted by DARK SOUL View Post
    WE ARE AWARE THAT A CAPACITOR FAILED AND HAS BEEN REPAIRED RINSKI73 IS A QUALIFIED ELECTRONIC REPAIR TECH WITH A DEGREE IN THAT FIELD AND I WILL BET IT WONT FAIL AGAINDONT BE HATIN CAUSE HE HAS A FAST BOAT THAT YOU HATE I HAVE TALKED TO RINSKI73 AND HE IS FAR FROM THE IDIOT YOU CLAIM HE IS
    no pun intended but if he was an expert he would know that rusty water dont come out of capacitators, as he mentioned in a previous thread

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...king-180-t-180
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

Did not say he was an expert and i have seen a capacitor blow after is has been submerged and seen the same result and yes it can happen their mr "grand wizard"

Yeah...you found the Caps lock button...

BIG DIFFERENCE IN A CAP BLOWING AND JUST SWELLING UP

I LIKE THAT BUTTON DONT YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by Champy View Post
    That's what people are here for Dog....ADVICE....HELPFUL ADVICE....NOT to be put down by someone who doesn't even own the product that is being discussed. I don't know that any of us would want to see your video of a Spartan going 70....
    maybe one of you, on your little pit bike, driving off into the sunset

I think you may be a little jealous
    Way to show how dumb you truly are. How bout google his screen name.

wow, this is getting a bit ridiculous, maybe I should stay at the traxxas forum, at least they don't fight like a bunch of high school girls there. Face it, he uses the setup and it works great for him....plain and simple. Just because a certain member doesn't like the spartan, doesn't mean it isn't a fast boat.

Right on champy!!!!
    Scott Spartan#1: castle hydra ice 240 castle 2200 Prather 220 turnigy 5.0 45c lipos with max amps water pump... Spartan#2: leopard 1800, octura 440 ,traxxas 8400 mah 25c lipos.....updated deeper hull....

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Sontag View Post
    How is what I said showing that I'm dumb? A sarcastic smart *ss maybe,but dumb? I googled his screen name and it sends me right back to this site, unless, he's Jason Rumminger from RUMDOG.COM the first thing that comes up, then, WOW!!!!, he does well for himself Maybe Rumdog has a side car for the pit bike and you can ride off with him

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Sontag View Post
    One of the forum rules is no member bashing. Please refrain from these types of remarks.
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

@ domwilson, is it possible for you to delete thus thread totally? Were all adults here,,, (well most of us....) thanks ..... This whole thread and issue just got out of control and went way too far.....
    Scott Spartan#1: castle hydra ice 240 castle 2200 Prather 220 turnigy 5.0 45c lipos with max amps water pump... Spartan#2: leopard 1800, octura 440 ,traxxas 8400 mah 25c lipos.....updated deeper hull....

Quote Originally Posted by Rcforever27 View Post
    @ domwilson, is it possible for you to delete thus thread totally? Were all adults here,,, (well most of us....) thanks ..... This whole thread and issue just got out of control and went way too far.....
    I agree, lets have this deleted if possible...

Thumbs up

Thanks for the support!

RcF is right. I should know better than to join in on this....sorry if I've hurt anyones feelings

It's not you champy!!!! Not by any means.... If you read the whole thread you'll find out who the target (for a lack if a better word) is.... )

And it has nonthing to do with rinski73 not the target.....
    Maybe he was to some people.... But not me and alot if other people.... Jealousy is childish......

Quote Originally Posted by jrichards View Post
    wow, this is getting a bit ridiculous, maybe I should stay at the traxxas forum, at least they don't fight like a bunch of high school girls there.
    I am sure you could learn alot there . There are no failures on the Traxxas forum.

Only good stuff happens there.
    "IT IS BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT AND THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12