Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey, all you people that don't have a job, I'll be back after vacation to announce my

I'm with ya Dom. I wish I had some examples of Bush's extravagances to post. I'm not leaning towards bashing Obummer. Just pointing out that a family takes care of its own first. And thats what I consider America. A big homogenous group of Citizenry that bleeds together or prospers as a whole. This whole Adminstration Family involvement with internation Politics took off back on the early 1900's. And its taken front stage to where now its accepted as a part of the White House Function. Up until 60 years ago the President was responsible for paying his Staff. Not us the Taxpayers. Once again, without thought or due consideration to burden on the working man, Congress decided it was necessary to not force that upon that position.

We just took that dang turn for the worse by not challenging what law makers force upon the common folk. A Citizen review commitee is whats got to happen to fix our incapable/inadequate/blind/dilerious/self centered/selfish elected officials. Not a National vote, fraught with typical voting issues. We need to be able to turn our elected officials off when they fail to clearly act to the benefit to its population. Too bad tar and feathering is frowned upon. Maybe a 10 million man march on DC with the materials on hand and the determination of righting such wrongfullness is in order? Oh wait. We would have to get the right permits and have an EPA study done as well as DOT
    approval of transporting hazardous materials along with a right to gather petition approved by the municipality.

My rant for the day. Still wish I was at the Burger festival this weekend though!

John
    Change is the one Constant

More bureaucracy to take away our constitutional rights.
    It was once quoted by Benjamin Franklin "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234