Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, all you people that don't have a job, I'll be back after vacation to announce my

Default Hey, all you people that don't have a job, I'll be back after vacation to announce my

Gold surges to record as stocks sell off
    Home sales dropped 3.5 pct. in July, hit 2011 low
    Consumer prices rose by the most since March
    Jobless claims rise 9,000
    Morgan Stanley cuts global growth forecasts
    Wall Street Down 4%; Stocks Slammed Amid Global Growth Concerns

Some of the headlines of the Obama economy.....

Hope and change 2012 (sorry about my bad luck)

URGENT: President Obama calls for Syrian leader Bashar Assad to step down amid his country's brutal crackdown on protesters, as U.S. officials prepare to roll out new sanctions against the regime.

Mr. President, I wonder if Europe with start calling for you to step down

Justice Department Reportedly Investigating Standard & Poor's

Who is going to investigate the Justice Department?

??????
    Nortavlag Bulc

LOL, nice looking women. It's funny that people in Canada love Obama. Got nothing against Canada, in fact I like Canada. But know what?, you guys can have Mr. Obama. In fact, he can drive his million dollar bus up there and stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by sjslhill View Post
    LOL, nice looking women. It's funny that people in Canada love Obama. Got nothing against Canada, in fact I like Canada. But know what?, you guys can have Mr. Obama. In fact, he can drive his million dollar bus up there and stay there.
    Well of COURSE they love him... every stupid decision he makes and that drives out economy into the dumper just helps THEIRS!!

This country will be SO much better off when this guys picture is sitting up there along-side Jimmy Carter's... with the caption "President - 2008-2012"...

It all started down hill with Bush.
    When you know it all.......you never will learn anything new

We or, shall I say I, do not 'love' him.

I am mearly fascinated by your political system and its pagentry.

All US presidents IMO are all produced from birth. This is required so that they actually understand the entire political system in and out. A layman could never destroy your country as well as a properly trained President.

Those Presidents of the past that were actually doing the bidding of the people for the people, even though trained from birth, got bullets in their heads for trying to do the right thing instead of towing the line.

The line of what you may ask? Well if we knew exactly who was at the end of the line, it would be the end of the line for them.

Zionist's are very smart people but, how smart i wonder....

Just my ramblings on politics the life & universe. You won't hear too much more from me unless things go a certain way in the next 6 months.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by 1truckerdan View Post
    It all started down hill with Bush.
    Ahhhh.... BS!!! It all started WAY before that... Bush had his faults, but they were minor in comparison to recent events, and certainly were NOT the "cause" of all this... A good view of the WHOLE history of his presidency and what was going on behind the scenes from someone OTHER than MSNBC or the Huffington Post sheds a more realisitic view of just what was going on...

Alot of ppl didn't like Clinton......but we had a much better economy( in the black) then.
    It took Bush a few years to sink us into the red. Now we have the "party lines" drawn with joe public getting screwed with all the bickering between them.
    We need to be united again as Americans again......not divided between party lines.
    Daniel

Aren't we still blowing all of our borrowed cash on two pointless Bush wars? Yup.

Got a question for you truckerdan, how old are you? Many of the Joe Public like how things are going, they are not working and don't want to.

And paying to rebuild their countries....Better than ever!
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Aren't we still blowing all of our borrowed cash on two pointless Bush wars? Yup.
    Yes, just like Libya...1 billion spent two weeks ago and it was going to take two weeks? Who are the rebels anyway? 1 Trillion spent on the so not shovel ready projects? Obama took most of that trillion and paid off his buddies.

49 years old sir. And I am one of many out of work ..and have been looking for any job here in the wonderful state of Ny(upstate) with NO luck as of yet.
    Daniel

Where do you get your propaganda? Obama paid off his "buddies". That's just BS plain and simple. Every other day all I see is you predicting gloom and doom. End of the world. Me, my family, and all my friends in MI are just fine. Try getting your mind off FOX, and focus on what is going on around you.

Also, on unemployment benefits.. Most of the people getting benefits paid for them. TAXES. If I got laid off tomorrow, I'd collect to full term if I couldn't find a job paying better than what my benefits did. That's MY tax dollars hard at work.

Bummer, I hope you find something soon. Not sure it's going to get better anytime soon though.

49 years old sir. And I am one of many out of work ..and have been looking for any job here in the wonderful state of Ny(upstate) with NO luck as of yet.
    Daniel

I watch CNBC often and got that listing on Yahoo....buzz off Rumdog. I don't have a problem with unemployment either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Where do you get your propaganda? Obama paid off his "buddies". That's just BS plain and simple. Every other day all I see is you predicting gloom and doom. End of the world. Me, my family, and all my friends in MI are just fine. Try getting your mind off FOX, and focus on what is going on around you.

Also, on unemployment benefits.. Most of the people getting benefits paid for them. TAXES. If I got laid off tomorrow, I'd collect to full term if I couldn't find a job paying better than what my benefits did. That's MY tax dollars hard at work.

Why should I buzz off? Because I dont agree with you? Wasnt I on the "ignore list" anyhow?

You should buzz off because you make comments about me that are not true. I don't sit around watching FOX. The billion spent on Lybia is the truth and that was two weeks ago. Groups like NATO and the UN are no longer worth anything. I would not give them a dime.

I have owned and driven my own rig (18 wheeler) for 30 years and Have NEVER had to be on unemployment till now.... Had to sell my rig 3 years ago because the cost of it all (fuel,insurance,taxes ) and yes I have paid into the system for my entire life.
    Daniel

Bummer....it's a shame that the system has spent all the trillions on stupid programs and wars that are usless. Taxes will continue to go up, fuel up and insurnace as well. It's obvious that the best days are behind us. The can was kicked down the road for years and nobody will even try to stop the bleeding. The Congress, Senate and the Oval Office are all power hungry and have destroyed the country just like Jefferson described could and has happened.

I have owned and driven my own rig (18 wheeler) for 30 years and Have NEVER had to be on unemployment till now.... Had to sell my rig 3 years ago because the cost of it all (fuel,insurance,taxes ) and yes I have paid into the system for my entire life.
    Daniel

15 years ago we (owneroperators) made about $1 per mile profit ....about what the cost of a gallon of fuel ($1 a gallon)was then...
    10 years ago it was roughly 1/2 of what we made after costs $ .50 per mile...($2 a gallon fuel)
    5 years ago less than 1/4 of what we made after costs $ .20 per mile ($5 a gallon fuel)
    Now there is no way to make any profit unless you have a Very large fleet to spread the costs.
    Look how many trucking companys have gone under in the last 5-10 years
    FYI .....load prices haven't increased much at all in the last 15 years... only about 10-20% but costs have 200%+
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by sjslhill View Post
    Yes, just like Libya...1 billion spent two weeks ago and it was going to take two weeks? Who are the rebels anyway? 1 Trillion spent on the so not shovel ready projects? Obama took most of that trillion and paid off his buddies.
    Your not too far off the truth. While we are told the US intervention into Libya as "protecting" its citizens from harm from its leader other countries see it for what it really was. Shutting down a Government, confiscating its assets and forcing it to "play" the global game. In case no one pays attention to global currencies Libya was planning on introducing a new GOLD backed Dinar. And he planned on asking other African other nations to participate with his plan. Now I know few of you believe in conspiracies, most do not. Thats all fine but there is no doubt this guy was targeted. Big money can, and does, anything it wants. Google Slave Menality and see where it leads. Also read a bit here to see where things are being taken. http://www.usdebtclock.org/money-his...1100-1791.html

Somethings are true whether you can comprehend them or how far fetched they seem to a reasonable person. Theres a reason why global bankers have their own body surrounded in secrecy. And here is somemore read on Libya's plans. http://adask.wordpress.com/2011/06/0...-intervention/

John
    Change is the one Constant

Rollerball

Quote Originally Posted by m4a1usr View Post
    Your not too far off the truth. While we are told the US intervention into Libya as "protecting" its citizens from harm from its leader other countries see it for what it really was. Shutting down a Government, confiscating its assets and forcing it to "play" the global game. In case no one pays attention to global currencies Libya was planning on introducing a new GOLD backed Dinar. And he planned on asking other African other nations to participate with his plan. Now I know few of you believe in conspiracies, most do not. Thats all fine but there is no doubt this guy was targeted. Big money can, and does, anything it wants. Google Slave Menality and see where it leads. Also read a bit here to see where things are being taken. http://www.usdebtclock.org/money-his...1100-1791.html

Somethings are true whether you can comprehend them or how far fetched they seem to a reasonable person. Theres a reason why global bankers have their own body surrounded in secrecy. And here is somemore read on Libya's plans. http://adask.wordpress.com/2011/06/0...-intervention/

John

Boy, you guys are boiling down in the excited states....personally, I am not a fan of Obama as he is a weak leader and he is now off for a vacation!

Douggie

Give me a shout in six months about how many people believe in conspiracy theories...

The earth was the center of our universe once, the earth was once flat also. Things change. I believe we are headed for some change of biblical proportions, whether natural or ill conceived by the evil Globalists.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Hey, acording to thee onion, the republicans have a new plan to get obama relected to make his life as worse as possible.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast