Thread: Miss Geico. Rerouting hardware?

Default Miss Geico. Rerouting hardware?

missgeico.jpgI would like to reroute all the hardware in my MG. I hated the positon of the batteries, not to mention it was a pain in the ass getting them into the stock location using these lipos. This idiot "john the battery guy" had the terminals comming straight up, and it was just a poor design in these boat. I would like some imput on the best position for everything. Heres a pic of what I would like tp do. Easy access to the batteries, I just wondering if this setup would be a problem in anyway.

Balance/center of gravity will be affected. You may need to compensate with weight up front to counter act moving the batteries back to get COG back to around 30% distance (about 9 in) forward from the transom of the ride pads...

Typically you also want batteries as far out to the sides on a cat for added stability...

Eric

i was having problems with my nose of my miss geico coming up to far i trimmed it down and the same thing i like the batteries a little farther forward to keep the nose down, i think if you run it like this it will probably blow over easily

Yep, I got the batteries way up front to keep the nose down. It's a bit of a squeeze but it's ok.
    I understand that the terminals on that hard case lipo cause problems, my first batteries where hardcase and it was a pain!!
    I would recommend that you get normal lipos where the terminals protrude from the front of the battery, much easier.

Ørjan