Hi

I'm new with the boat bug.
I have a serious ( for me :-) problem. In my first boat I have build from scrath, I'm using 2 60A ESC from Turnigy with 2 Leopard 28/58 - 2880KV motors and 2 3S 5000mah C20-30 batteries. Radio is a Hitec Agressor CRX 40mhz.

My problem is that after I programmed the ESC - seems to work well - I got to the lake and then....only 50% rpm's.
- I have programmed them 1 and 1 and then i used a Y cable.

When I gor home I checked the motors KV with my RPM/KV reader. It was only 50% rpm's on both of them.

Then I programmed the Throttle Range setting on the transmitter.
- Moved the trotteltrigger to the maximum position and then connected the battery pack to the ESC. After 2 sec, 2 beeps can be heard. Then I release the trotteltrigger to the neutral position and hear beep......beep,beep,beep.
According to the instructions for the ESC there should only be one beep after the trotteltrigger is released to neutral.
I wonder if the first beep I here is the one mentioned in the instructions and the 3 beep's after is the lipo count ?

Then I tested both ESC's with 2 diffrent motors. Same results, 50% rpm's on the motors.

I then programmed the ESC's again, 1 by 1 with the same results only 50% rpm's.
- first I used a programming card then the transmitter.

I tested basiclly all settings regarding Running mode, Lipo Cells, Low Voltage Cutoff and Timing.
Still only 50% rpm's...

I then orderd 2 new 120A Turnigy ESC's .....I was out of idears, and why not for the future..:-)
Got them. Programmed the Throttle Range settings on the transmitter then the ESC's 1 by 1.
Same problem only 50% rpm's !!!
- then I was about to cry...

Called in a friend that did i all over again with the same results. Only 50% rpm's from both of them.
- first we used a programming card version 2 then the transmitter.

Then we used a seprat battery for the reciver, just in case, then an extra capacitator in the 3 ch, then 3 diffrent 3S batteries ( C rate 30-50)
Still only 50% rpm's.

Then I tested with a new 2,4 ghz handgun-style radio....Still only 50% rpm's from all 4 of them !!!
- then I cryed...

Questions:
Anybody had the same kind of problem with a ESC ? Turnigy ?
There is a Reset button on the programcard I have used a lot of times. Is there another way to reset it as much as possible ?

Programming the Throttle Range setting on the transmitter.
- Moved the trotteltrigger to the maximum position and then connected the battery pack to the ESC. After 2 sec, 2 beeps can be heard. Then I release the trotteltrigger to the neutral position and hear beep......beep,beep,beep.
According to the instructions for the ESC there should only be one beep after the trotteltrigger is released to neutral.
I wonder if the first beep I here is the one mentioned in the instructions and the 3 beep's after is the lipo count ?

I have a Genesis cat with a Turnigy 180A ESC without any problems using the same radio and programcard version 2.

Best regards Henrik