Thread: Flushing or cooling system!

Wink Flushing or cooling system!

Hello everybody!

I'm a proud owner of a Miss Geico 29 Brushless and a Nitro BlackJack 26 SS! I live on a military base in Key West Florida and By luck My house has a little dock on the back to a nice lagoon! Salt water of course! So after a couple of cups of water and pushing water to the hoses of both boats cooler system I got tire of that!This afternoon I went to Home Depot and got a couple of couplings , 20ft of small hose and Built myself A Great Flushing System! GREAT FOR OUT OF THE WATER TUNNING OR BREAK INS!
    WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

BARB X BARB SPLICER 3/16"BARB X 3/16BARB (2)
    HOSE BARB ADAPTER 1/8BARB X 1/4"MIP (1)
    PIPE BUSHING 3/8"MIP X 1/4"FIP (1)
    HOSE ADAPTER 3/4"FH X 1/2"MIP (1)
    PIPE REDUCING COUPLING 1/2"FIP X 3/8"FIP
    ROLL OF 1/4" FLEX CLEAR HOSE

Hook all the couplings together to make trhe conection to any water valve or garden hose. Connect the 1/4" hise to the "Flusher" and at the end of the small hose connect one of the barb splicers. Connect the 1/4 hose to the hose end attached to the rudder. TURN THE WATER ON SLOWLY! If you dont want to get wet or make a mess, grab some of the 1/4 hose and connect one end to the other barb splicer and the unplug the hose on the water escape on the boat and connect the 1/4 hose for a longer output and lay it on the floor or wherever you like!

Here are some pics! Hope you like my Idea! Made my life easier!
    Attached Images Attached Images