Thread: Pb stiletto outboard efficiency

Default Pb stiletto outboard efficiency

Hi Guy's ,

Just wondering about efficiency of the Proboat Stilleto Outboard compared to Hyper Outboard drive ?? Obviously the PB Outboard has its limitations as far as motor size goes ( 45mm ) . Would like to consider it for my cuurent tunnel project in build section for its scale apprearence , which would be further enhanced by 1980 johnson decal to go with my projects theme ....

All the best in F/E/R/C Boating ,
    Brad
    Last edited by rcboatmanwithkids2880; 08-06-2011 at 05:05 AM.
    Roy Cooper's www.fastonwater.co.uk - Where Brittish Raceboat History Comes To Life !!!

I don't know if anyone has ever done a direct comparision of the PB Outboard to others in this manner. The PB Outboard may be a little be "draggier" in the water due to mass, but I don't know that for sure. I will, however, put one up against any other as far as driveline drag goes, once you make the updates I've described previously. No loss there!
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

Thanks Darin ,

Seriously considering the PB unit , as i prefer flex drive over geared such as the " EP1 " , have to do some more research on this site regarding them . Should tie in nice with the tunnel project i have going ......

All the best in F/E R/C Boating ,
    Brad
    Roy Cooper's www.fastonwater.co.uk - Where Brittish Raceboat History Comes To Life !!!