Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 Fast miss geico modified by Fastboats Patrick

Default 1 Fast miss geico modified by Fastboats Patrick

How do you fit 10s in it? What motor,esc, and prop are you running? Where is the COG? It runs good. Nice video. Can you post some inside pics? I realize the vid was 3s, just wondering about the 10s.

I did what i do best i did what others said was impossible . I will tell you what kind of speed control i am running but the rest is top secret i have some friends that are determined to beat me but have not done so that are watching my posts.Now if they ever beat me ?? i will be more than happy to share this info with you and the rest of the rc community. I am using a swordfish 240 HV yes i know it will hold alot of juice thats why i am using it :-)

i have 2 6s packs that will fit in it, but in total they would only be 3600 mah. 40-60c.

or 4 of these for a retarded set up....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lightning-Power-...item4cf8ed23b1

Has the SF HV been holding up ok on HV? Have you gps ed the boat to get an idea of the speed?

Cool

It would be more impressive if the OP could hold full throttle for more than a second at a time. The pond is far too small to get a meaningful top speed since the boat is always accelerating. I have a lot of trouble believing that boat hit 90 mph on that little pond regardless of the cell count.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    It would be more impressive if the OP could hold full throttle for more than a second at a time. The pond is far too small to get a meaningful top speed since the boat is always accelerating. I have a lot of trouble believing that boat hit 90 mph on that little pond regardless of the cell count.

Highly agreed.

So the vids are on 3S...and he runs the same secret motor on 10S....... wow...

I ran the boat with a gps on 3cells its about 44mph. What i have behind my house it is not big enough to stretch it out but when i put it on the big and its calm 10 cells will hit about 93 but im sure it could better.

It will run in the 40"s on the gps with 3 cells. On the big water it will run 93 on 10 cells where i live the small 50 acre lake is not big enough to stretch it out.

If you know how to modify a motor correctly and know how to modify a prop correctly those speeds are reasonably easy to reach.

Tell us.

Too often folks make claims of ridiculous speeds and have no proof. Let's see some vids at the 90+ mph you claim...and perhaps a little less arrogance?

It is a matter of quantum physics and the theory of relativity if anybody on this forum is familiar with that then they would know what i am refering to.

If you are familiar with quantum physics and the theory of relativity then you would not dispute what i am claiming you would understand but obviously YOU DO NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by fastboatspatrick View Post
    If you are familiar with quantum physics and the theory of relativity then you would not dispute what i am claiming you would understand but obviously YOU DO NOT.
    Of your 13 posts on this forum, a big fat 0 of them have been helpful. There is no need for that kind of arrogance on this forum. If you don't want to contribute in a positive manner to this forum, you really shouldn't be here.

First of all all i did was post a video of my Miss Geico running on 3 cells lipo running in the mid 40's. Now if i wanted to post a video of my boat on a big lake i would have posted it but i have to many people wanting to know how and why if i told everybody then they would be on the same level as me as far as speed is concerned and thats not going to happen. Now as far as my posts they were not ment to be helpful i just answered questions about my boat. As far as your comment you have obviously not made a positive comment all you did was attempt to knock down what i was claiming but thats ok i understand why you would attempt to do that you have never experienced a boat of your own running 90 plus in other words don't nock it untill you try it. Maybe you should move on since you have nothing positive to say.

Are you using the same prop for 10s and 3s?
    Fleet: 55" Quad inline T600 Cigarette boat, Twin Mean Machine, Twin T600 47" mystery mono, 4082 Surge Crusher, 1717 8s Genesis, 4074 Villain, "mini mono", 52" Bonzi, Prather Funcruiser, 2 DPI 3.5cc tunnels, 5' Styrofoam recover barge

First of all all i did was post a video of my Miss Geico running on 3 cells lipo running in the mid 40's. Now if i wanted to post a video of my boat on a big lake i would have posted it but i have to many people wanting to know how and why if i told everybody then they would be on the same level as me as far as speed is concerned and thats not going to happen. Now as far as my posts they were not ment to be helpful i just answered questions about my boat. As far as your comment you have obviously not made a positive comment all you did was attempt to knock down what i was claiming but thats ok i understand why you would attempt to do that you have never experienced a boat of your own running 90 plus in other words don't nock it untill you try it. Maybe you should move on since you have nothing positive to say.

So you mastered Warp Drive....cool.

who cares how and why or anything else....its a ridiculous claim to say u got got 93mph.....if u ever flip it at that speed u will need your physics knowledge to find the parts all over the lake....my mg is running a 1800 pb motor and a t120 on 2 2cell lipos and goes mid forties and is namba legel for lso class....why do i want more speed then that in a ready to run hull? oh ya its a secret
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    So you mastered Warp Drive....cool.
    I need me some anti-matter!!
    Fleet: 55" Quad inline T600 Cigarette boat, Twin Mean Machine, Twin T600 47" mystery mono, 4082 Surge Crusher, 1717 8s Genesis, 4074 Villain, "mini mono", 52" Bonzi, Prather Funcruiser, 2 DPI 3.5cc tunnels, 5' Styrofoam recover barge

Beam us all up Scotty...

Oh my gosh I need some tall boots for sure.... I have heard some BS here and there but this one takes the cake... this guy and all his knowledge of quantum physics may want to first figure out how to make his boat stay on the water at 43mph never the less 93! lol... what a joke..... there is another forum called rcboatbsforyou.com try that one...lol :)

I just want to see a video of 10s cells of any usable size being stuffed in to this hull. And ......maybe a 93MPH pass!!! ROL

Its truly ashame now i know why people like me that actually know what they are doing dont post on this forum there is to many rookies .

Well, Here is your chance to make us Rookies look like real idiots. Just show us!!!

X....X........is that you X????? Did you find a way back onto the forum....

Its truly ashame now i know why people like me that actually know what they are doing dont post on this forum there is to many rookies .
    While perhaps your experience with warp drive is superior to ours, you command of the English language leaves something to be desired.

Being serious for a minute though; would you not be a bit skeptical if you came across a thread where wild claims of speed were made with no proof? Not to mention someone bragging about their superior intelligence.

How did you expect people to react?

All HAIL FASTBOATSPATRIC...one of the fastest boaters out there

Cool

Do the names X-Factor and Total Package come to mind....? Hey, anybody can be a hero on the Internet, just ask Toatal Package! Oh, wait, he was banned wasn't he?

Guys, stop feeding the troll - let him die a quiet, lonely death on OSE.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

I would be the same way thats why i was kind of reluctant not to post anything at all . But i have ben doing this for over 35 years if i did not know what i am doing by now i need to find a new hobby. With that being said i will not post anything else on here it apparently angers alot of people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast