Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RC carnage, plane edition

I put in an order for an E-flite Mini Funtana X to drop all my old Mini Pulse motor/electronics in, but it was more than a week after I put the order in and still had no shipping notification, so I decided to cancel it. Ended up getting a boat hull instead, lol

That Funtana airframe is really cool, the style & color scheme is great. I hope to get one in the near future soon. Just wanted to bring it up so that you have the opportunity to check both out in case you were still thinking of getting the Pulse. The Funtana will be way more aerobatic in the air & is supposed to be quite 3d capable. The Pulse wouldn't be nearly as aerobatic, but is a little lighter and probably noticeably faster with that same Park 480 motor setup.

Let me know if you get either one sometime!
    -Jeff
    [B]/ Custom Carbon Composite 28" Mono (Video)
    Sprintcat 29 (Mid-Build) / Blackjack 29 V3

FLIGHT-0093.jpg
    Just another day at the Beach

Quote Originally Posted by midnightsabotage View Post
    I put in an order for an E-flite Mini Funtana X to drop all my old Mini Pulse motor/electronics in, but it was more than a week after I put the order in and still had no shipping notification, so I decided to cancel it. Ended up getting a boat hull instead, lol

That Funtana airframe is really cool, the style & color scheme is great. I hope to get one in the near future soon. Just wanted to bring it up so that you have the opportunity to check both out in case you were still thinking of getting the Pulse. The Funtana will be way more aerobatic in the air & is supposed to be quite 3d capable. The Pulse wouldn't be nearly as aerobatic, but is a little lighter and probably noticeably faster with that same Park 480 motor setup.

Let me know if you get either one sometime!
    -Jeff
    Good deal. I'm still eyeing the pulse up, i think it will suit my style of flying, @ $200 pnp drop a $10 orange rx in it and already loaded on 3s 2200s should be a good deal. Went to field today really quick and did some touch-n-go's with my Corvalis. FPS was with me and doing some as well then pulled up and into a loop and didn't have enough alt to pull out of it. Ill have to load is crash vid, his corvalis is toasted though. He could have made the loop if he had his d/r set to high instead of low lol. It was also crazy windy, you can see the streamers in the background really moving.

Here's my vid of today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w9U...e_gdata_player

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12