Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got an Impulse, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by dmwilson09 View Post
    Proboat specs the stock prop as a 1.6x2.5. So my question is (and I really dont know), wouldnt a m or x445 be a smaller prop.
    The stock prop is 41mm

New packs are charging! Should be on the water with my new boat today! Hopefully my camera girl shows up to make a video if all goes well!

lets see it!

Ok I got to run the boat a few times before it got dark. It still needs a fair amount of adjustments but it should all get sorted out without too much trouble. (I hope!)

First off, it's really fast! I can't stay on the throttle until I get the boat setup better. I wanted a video so I could come home and watch it to see what it needed as far as adjustments since I didn't have much time at the pond before dark yesterday. Everything is nice and cool after the run all below 90 after 1 minute. ESC was 86 battery 89 motor was 83. Not bad considering it was 81 degrees outside.

I had a stuffed it on another run and somehow cracked the hatch pretty good. The way the foam flotation is on the hatched caused it to crack everywhere except where the foam was placed. Oh well $30 more to horizon. Anyways it's a great boat and it should run really nice once I get it dialed in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-2gZDZ0duY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12