Thread: Member Levels, when do avatars display?

Default Member Levels, when do avatars display?

I am new to the board and a "Junior Member". I assume that post count advances you. Is there a sticky thread explaining the levels and what changes?

Just curious when my avatar image will start displaying.
    The beauty of not knowing anything about FE boats is. . . You don't know when it is wrong, you just know it is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    I am new to the board and a "Junior Member". I assume that post count advances you. Is there a sticky thread explaining the levels and what changes?Just curious when my avatar image will start displaying.
    I don't remember the exact number when the text changes, but you can can the actual avatar picture at any time.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Cool

Jim, the "problem" with the avatar may be that is has to be no larger than the stated size or it won't load. I had this problem once, but as soon as I sized the pic small enough it works great.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Jim, the "problem" with the avatar may be that is has to be no larger than the stated size or it won't load. I had this problem once, but as soon as I sized the pic small enough it works great.
    Apparantly, it was the size issue. Thanks a lot.
    The beauty of not knowing anything about FE boats is. . . You don't know when it is wrong, you just know it is fun!