Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Castle and Motor ESC, ANYONE HAVE GPS SPEEDS?

Maybe you should have read my thread first before you replied here? JMO!!
    Thanks
    Adam
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcforever27 View Post
    Did you know about the overheating issues with the Spartan? I
    Mean they were supposed to come out last July .... And came out like a year later and still had problems.... Didn't that get your attention? I bought mine(pre-ordered it august of '10' knowing it had these problems... Sounds like you didn't do enough research. No offense and um not trying to be mean at all , but just my opinion. Now if it was advertised as excellent condition, and mint condition, then might contact eBay and tell them the story. But if it said "used and sold ad is" then that's on you for clicking the buy button.... Again jmo, not trying to be an *##hole st all but I've been i'n your shoes and got burned before....... Read these forums as well as the ones on the traxxas site ... Very informative people!!! Good luck !

I did read all your threads and i apologize .... I read one of your threads earlier... I'm not here to create trouble or point fingers .... Again i apologize and hope you're able to get it resolved good luck and keep us posted on what happens and what you find with the boat. No hard feelings ......
    Scott Spartan#1: castle hydra ice 240 castle 2200 Prather 220 turnigy 5.0 45c lipos with max amps water pump... Spartan#2: leopard 1800, octura 440 ,traxxas 8400 mah 25c lipos.....updated deeper hull....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12