Thread: FS: Seaducer 33 FE Mono, just add rx & servo

Default FS: Seaducer 33 FE Mono, just add rx & servo

Hull, strut, rudder, flex cable, drive dog, servo mount, threw water fittings, and motor mount are sold to Fatboyelectric (Kevin) pending payment.

That leaves the 1518 w/ water cooler and hydra 240lv if anyone needs those. Thanks, Mike

Well, I just cannot find the thrill in monos's. This is the second mono I have owned, and just do not enjoy them as much as hydro's or tunnels. This boat, since built, has only TWO runs on it. It is rigged out very nicely, and runs probably 55mph with the x646 prop that is included. With the setup like it is, a good x648 is an easy speed upgrade and the included esc and motor will handle that with ease. Also, this boat is pretty much in heat racing trim like it sits, and handles rough water with ease! So, here is what you get:

-Yellow Seaducer 33 Mono, 2 part urethane foam threwout bow, carbon inlay between rails, glass hull
    -Castle Hydra 240lv, Castle 6.5mm bullets set up for 4s2p
    -Etti Cap bank
    -Castle 1518 1Y, 1800kv
    -OSE water jacket
    -Williams Motor mount
    -Seaducer hardware package, 3/16" flex cable
    -Octura x646
    -Zippkits steering servo mount (Servo NOT included)

The hull will only need batteries, steering servo and tx/rx. It runs on (4)- 2 cell packs. I have over $700 invested in this boat with the included items. I will sell the boat, shipped in the continental USA for $560.00. Please post dibs here, you can post questions here, or PM, but make sure you post your dibs here first!!!

Thanks, Mike Luszcz
    madaccord@hotmail.com
    (252) 717-6282

Last edited by cybercrxt; 06-20-2011 at 09:58 PM.
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

pardon my ignorance mike... looks like its got a lexan hatch... does anyone make a fiberglass hatch for these.... or does it come with one? nice setup btw... I take it the boat runs out well with not trim tabs or turn fins?

Jason, the lexan is what I used. Worked fine! For those not familiar with Seaducers, the hook incorporated in the bottom eliminates the need for fins or tabs. This boat runs suppurb actually!
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Even the nitro guys don't typically need trim tabs or turn fins on the Seaducer hulls, they're VERY well designed/built.

Also, I am willing to part out the boat, and offers are accepted! Mike

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    Even the nitro guys don't typically need trim tabs or turn fins on the Seaducer hulls, they're VERY well designed/built.
    Yep...my son took the nitro Jr Championship a few years back...no turn fins and no tabs...best running nitro mono ever!

Thanks for all the positive comments, maybe it will get someone excited enough to get this hull from me! It really is a nice boat! Mike

PM sent

I'm surprised this is still here. If I had the loot I'd steal it from you at your asking price, that's a great deal!! Good luck with the sell, I'm sure it'll go soon.

Thanks, I hope so, I could use the coin! Mike

PM sent

Hull, strut, rudder, flex cable, drive dog, servo mount, threw water fittings, and motor mount are sold to Fatboyelectric (Kevin)

That leaves the 1518 w/ water cooler and hydra 240lv if anyone needs those. Thanks, Mike

Sorry for a little hijack of thread...

Here is what Seaducer should do with the Electric 33inch mono.

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Mike, payment is on the way. Just sent you a PM with details.

Thanks Again,
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by David Kingston View Post
    Sorry for a little hijack of thread...

Here is what Seaducer should do with the Electric 33inch mono.

Dave

Dave, a very simular treatment is being planned for this one. I actually did a custom hatch on a 29 seaducer many years ago that was easy to tape off but it didnt look nearly as good as the one in your pics. That looks great, thanks for sharing.

Kevin

Thanks mate.
    Yeah i cheated - i took a mould from my 33inch nitro seaducer then modified a deck to suit then moulded that and now the finished result. Works a treat.
    I will post some pics of all my boats over the next few weeks - the fleet is finally 90% complete. I just need one more motor and one more ESC then i wont have to swap things around between them. Stay tunned.

Dave

[QUOTE=cybercrxt;331672]Hull, strut, rudder, flex cable, drive dog, servo mount, threw water fittings, and motor mount are sold to Fatboyelectric (Kevin) pending payment.

How much for the esc?

I can sell the esc with cap bank and bullets installed (castle 6.5mm) for $190 shipped. Mike

How much for the motor? will send pm as well

I will take $60 without cooler, or $75 with it, and if someone needs the esc, I will drop to $175 with cap bank. Both prices are shipped. Thanks, Mike

Mike, I got the ducer this afternoon. Thanks for all your effort, Kevin