Thread: looking for a Supervee 27 or miss geico

Default looking for a Supervee 27 or miss geico

let me know what you have..thanks

ttt

I have a super vee hull and hardware. just repainted it white, needs all electronics. Stock running gear, except the rudder doesn't have an inline pick up, the water pick ups are installed in the hull. I'll take some pics if you are interested.

I have a custom painted red candy pearl MG for sale. It has the offset rudder, 5.5 mm bulluts on the motor and esc and a S/B x642. I also have an extra ESC, stock props and Proboat grease gun. PM me for more info... Its just too far of a drive to use the boat.

Default miss geico

Quote Originally Posted by shotimes95 View Post
    I have a custom painted red candy pearl MG for sale. It has the offset rudder, 5.5 mm bulluts on the motor and esc and a S/B x642. I also have an extra ESC, stock props and Proboat grease gun. PM me for more info... Its just too far of a drive to use the boat.
    i have a miss geico used about 12 times,perfect shape,changed the rudder to offset,new program card,changed 5/5 bullet connectors,5 lipo batterys 5000mah,new prop strut also the box make offer

Quote Originally Posted by shotimes95 View Post
    pm sent

IMAG0301.jpgIMAG0302.jpgIMAG0303.jpgIMAG0304.jpgIMAG0305.jpg

The hull did split/crack at the seam but i put a strip of fiberglass over it so it shouldn't be an issue anymore. The paint job is ok, i got a little sick of sanding and filling so there is still a couple minor blemishes. This was my first boat, she has some miles on her. You would have to install the rails and motor mount, or i could do that if you absolutely don't want to. I didn't get around to spraying the hatch white, but i can do that for you if you still have interest. Let me know if you have any other questions of if you need any other angles.

There is one supervee listed on this site and a couple on the Rcuniverse website.

I got a red SV hull that is new with lightly used hardware. Has a small spider crack on the bottom otherwise its new condition. Has a 3126 2200kv outrunner in it and the bottom of the boat in the hatch area has been reinforced with a layer of fiberglass. Servo is included and have a 27mhz rx and tx too. Needs flex shaft, prop, esc. If you are interested just send me a pm. Good luck in your search!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Go Fast...Turn Right...

bump